Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited

Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Unbelievable company to work for

LINQ is a fantastic business that has really given me the opportunity to progress my career and hit my own personal goals. The team are extremely friendly, driven and ambitious, and management provide a lot of direction and training to make sure you're the best recruiter you can be. The benefits are great, we are incentivised a lot and are rewarded very fairly for the work we do. We have regular nights out, competitions, prizes etc. including holidays and even a shopping spree in Selfridges. The market is brilliant, with lots of opportunity to place candidates and it's nice to make a difference in the community by placing the candidates that we do.

Pros

Training, Management, Benefits, Market, Team

Cons

Can be tough at times - but thats recruitment

Fun & productive work place

Job is fun. We speak to candidates most of the day and hire for some of the top private healthcare hospitals in the UK. We have good breaks that help keep concentration going through out the day as you have time to refresh before moving onto different sprints.

Insights into Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Supportive and dynamic environment

Working at Linq Healthcare is very rewarding both personally and professionally. A typical day involves conversing with people from all walks of life and supporting them through one of the most important decisions someone can make. I have certainly seen a side to recruitment that I didn't consider before and have already begun to make long lasting relationships with my colleagues, candidates and clients. The management at Linq are extremely supportive and will regularly take employees aside for one-on-one training which is not possible in the majority of other businesses. It can be difficult sometimes when things don't go exactly to plan, but that's just part of the recruitment roller coaster and the wins you have definitely outweigh the negatives!

Forward Thinking Recruitment Company

I've worked with Linq for 2 years now and have known the leadership team for many years before joining. There is a big focus on quality of work and making sure we deliver a good service to the candidates and clients we work with

Fun work environment and good career progression

I have been working at Linq Healthcare for just over 1 year now and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work. The people and management are supportive and manage to keep a good balance between working hard and productively, whilst also keeping the atmosphere fun and enjoyable.Whatever level you come in at, there is room for progression in your career which I think is a very important part of any job. The social aspect is brilliant - a fun culture is key for me!

exiting and fun

it's a brilliant place to work with amazing training and job opportunity. with staff that push you and also make you feel like a part of the family

Great culture, fun workplace

The culture's great and the work is very stimulating, the day is really well structured and management is very encouraging and helpful with new starts.

A productive and supportive work environment

Linq Healthcare has provided me with the best job I've ever had. The training, mentorship and genuine care they provide is fantastic! They give you the knowledge and resources to succeed, along with a fantastic work environment that makes me happy about coming to work!

Overall a great place to work. Hard work in a competitive industry, but we are very well rewarded. Great opportunity to earn good money, great culture, no limit to career progression, and lots of benefits.

Getting a shift is highly competitive

the job has actually exposed me to the reality of UK style of health care system. And meeting with the residents one on one giving personal care to them and see them happy makes me feel real good and satisfy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited with

Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited reviews by location

Learn about Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited in popular locations

• Linq Healthcare Recruitment Specialists Limited