Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd

Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd Culture reviews

I have been at this company for 3 years. I started as an apprentice, i am now a Team Leader. Little Apples gives you lots of chances to extend your interest and offer on-the-side job roles. The management team are very supportive and always willing to give you support when needed. The staff at Little Apple's are a great team and very friendly.
Pros
Lots of opportunities and support.
Cons
N/a
Have been at this work place for nearly 6 years now and couldn’t think of anything to top it. Have visited many other nurseries and find it impossible to place them on the same scale. The nursery, company and staff are nothing less than OUTSTANDING. The management team are constantly thinking of new and better things to better the nursery and staff life. From starting as an apprentice at this company I have worked my way up to a team leader with nobody else to thank but the amazing team that I was taught, supported and guided by. The pay is regularly reviewed and within my time at the company, my wage has rocketed. Honestly couldn’t imagine working anywhere else!
Pros
Constant support.
Cons
None.
I have loved working at Little Apples over the last 6 years. We have the best children and parents, and the team are so supportive. Everyone at Little Apples works hard, and it is always appreciated with the annual Awards Night, insetives box (full of treats given daily to say thank you for small tasks) and a generous voucher for birthdays!) Great atmosphere, always well stocked with the right equipment)
Pros
Great team
Cons
we have to go home at the weekends
The nursery is a fun and active place to work. No two days are the same which always adds to the fun. The management are understanding and will always help employees out. This isn’t run as a company it’s run as a family
Pros
Great people
Cons
None.
I have worked in many places and Little Apples is one of the best working environments i've been involved in. I worked as both a team leader and Admin. Work life is never perfect but working here was nice because even on stressful days i felt like there was always someone there to perk us up whetger it was a staff member or a child ;-)
Pros
Friendly vibes
Cons
Staffs lunch area could be a little bigger
Nice being around happy children as well as a team of inspiring bubbly staff that lift up your spirits. All the management team are approachable and always happy to help or guide you.
Pros
Being around children
Cons
Loud environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd?