Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd

Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Little Apples has offered me support and growth for the past 5 years. I am proud to be a part of the Little Apples family and look forward to seeing the exciting things the company has in their future. The team is great to work with and supportive when you need it most! As all nursery practitioners know, the job can be stressful, but having an amazing bunch around you can really get you through the most stressful times! The company is always looking to improve and do this by taking feedback and ideas onboard from parents and staff. The team is made up of like-minded practitioners who enjoy working with children, thrive in a busy early years environment and love to get messy!! We love messy Fridays!! The directors and managers are very interested in their staff and are always looking for ways to recognise everyone’s strengths, i.e. insentive gifts given based on performance, awards evening in the summer, certificates and prizes given termly and employee of the month gift vouchers... not forgetting birthday vouchers and a Christmas party! Little Apples has been the best nursery experience I have had in my career and I genuinely love going to work with my team and all our Little Apples, everyday!
I have been at this company for 3 years. I started as an apprentice, i am now a Team Leader. Little Apples gives you lots of chances to extend your interest and offer on-the-side job roles. The management team are very supportive and always willing to give you support when needed. The staff at Little Apple's are a great team and very friendly.
Pros
Lots of opportunities and support.
Cons
N/a