Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd

Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd Work-life balance reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Little Apples. Nurseries can be quite stressful and days can be long but the staff and management make each day a lot easier. Staff are very welcoming to new staff and parents and visitors always compliment the fun, bubbly family vibe they get from the moment they step in
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Pays not great but it’s childcare
Little Apples has offered me support and growth for the past 5 years. I am proud to be a part of the Little Apples family and look forward to seeing the exciting things the company has in their future. The team is great to work with and supportive when you need it most! As all nursery practitioners know, the job can be stressful, but having an amazing bunch around you can really get you through the most stressful times! The company is always looking to improve and do this by taking feedback and ideas onboard from parents and staff. The team is made up of like-minded practitioners who enjoy working with children, thrive in a busy early years environment and love to get messy!! We love messy Fridays!! The directors and managers are very interested in their staff and are always looking for ways to recognise everyone’s strengths, i.e. insentive gifts given based on performance, awards evening in the summer, certificates and prizes given termly and employee of the month gift vouchers... not forgetting birthday vouchers and a Christmas party! Little Apples has been the best nursery experience I have had in my career and I genuinely love going to work with my team and all our Little Apples, everyday!
I have been at this company for 3 years. I started as an apprentice, i am now a Team Leader. Little Apples gives you lots of chances to extend your interest and offer on-the-side job roles. The management team are very supportive and always willing to give you support when needed. The staff at Little Apple's are a great team and very friendly.
Pros
Lots of opportunities and support.
Cons
N/a
Management are not very understanding or sympathetic and can make you feel very small and unwanted. It's very cliquey staff and you get spoken to like rubbish and never go home on time! Learnt the EYFS. Mostly teaching yourself how to do things!
Pros
Kids are amazing
Cons
Lots of stress
Little apples has a family feel to the setting, the staff and families are great. The children are very happy and settled and use of tapestry makes life easier.
Pros
Staff insentives and motivation
I have worked in many places and Little Apples is one of the best working environments i've been involved in. I worked as both a team leader and Admin. Work life is never perfect but working here was nice because even on stressful days i felt like there was always someone there to perk us up whetger it was a staff member or a child ;-)
Pros
Friendly vibes
Cons
Staffs lunch area could be a little bigger
Life at Little Apples is full of fun activities and smiling faces. I love seeing the children, parents and staff smiling throughout their days. We work well together as a team and effectively overcome troubles throughout the day.
was a nice new nursery learnt the new EYFS how to plan differently everyone was kind and polite enjoyable part was watching the children grow and develop
Pros
free meals outs
Cons
weird shift patterns