Little Italy Restaurant

Little Italy Restaurant Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Little italy

It is a great place to work. Everybody is doing their best to provide a great service to the customers In Little Italy the customers always comes first

Little Italy

I worked for little Italy in Wolverhampton many years ago. The management were just bullies and spoke down to staff members, made you work over with no extra pay and didn’t give a toss how they spoke to anyone. Pay was rubbish. Wouldn’t work for such a bully company ever again!!

A mess

Over worked Dont get tips AT ALL boss keeps them No paid days off VERY irritated when you want to book time off Often asked to work short notice (literally an hour) and yet again would be annoyed when you couldn't

Good work experinece.

I used this experince to improve my confidence and learnt a lot working here including how to talk to customers, deal with a variety of different situations and balance my school and work life.

Pros

Free food and drink.

Cons

Uncertain hours.

Friendly and fun work place

I found this a very fun place to work at as I got along with the staff very well and they were always very friendly. Only bad thing is the amount of stuff you were made to do compared to others.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Long hours, lots of workload

No Redundancy Notice

This job was great for a pupil who was looking for part time work whilst still in school. The hours were mostly 5-10:30, which weren't too long. The negative side to this job was the manager did not let me know the business was closing down, causing me to loose my job without notice.

I found that working at Little Italy was extremely challenging and there was non stop work. I found this type of work the best for me however, many people would struggle in these conditions. Little Italy is a beautiful restaurant and servers very good quality food. The work place is amazing and is a sight to be seen. The people who work there are very kind and are willing to help you where it is needed. a typical day at work will become very busy after 7pm and is constant till around 11pm. I learned how essential it is to get on with your co-workers.

Pros

free dinners

Cons

very busy

very productive and fun environment

A typical day at work start at 6 pm and ends at 4 am, during this time I coordinate employees and drink service to ensure that every customer walks away satisfied. Running the Bar I am responsible for/and I learned to: Ordering drinks and bar supplies Organizing and rotating stock Overseeing drink deliveries Create a drink menu As supervisor and the highest authority in the day-to-day running of the Bar I am also responsible for 10 employees. This includes: Employee recruitment Hiring and firing staff members Employee scheduling Employee training and motivation Regularly evaluating employees The most difficult part of the job is to cope with needs from the employees and match them with company needs on a long way prospect, trying in this way to keep talents from all around the world and give to the customer high standard product. The most enjoyable part of the job is: - meeting people with different point of view and have the opportunity to cope with them - satisfy customers and make them happy - make profits and make my Boss happy.

Pros

Free lunch, friendly management.

Cons

long hours, night shift

Good respectable place to work

Little Italy Restaurant is a nice place to work as the staff and bosses are fun chatty people easy to get on with and will help you in any way possible.

Pros

Getting Experience Cheffing

Cons

Not enough hours for what I need

busy enviroment

i would work behind the bar also did waitressing. i learned how to use the till. i enjoyed the job because it had a good atmosphere and was always busy.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Little Italy Restaurant?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Italy Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement