Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff

Working at Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff: 24 Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff Reviews

United Kingdom24 reviews

Insights into Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Great company to work for!

Really friendly people and great location. A huge team culture with social events happening every week. Great commission and lots of opportunities to make really good money.

Pros

People, location, commission

Cons

Clients can be quite demanding

Untrustworthy people! Please do not register with them!

Don’t trust this agency, they provided me a family with a criminal background and when I told the agency they did absolutely nothing about it! Family is still on their website!!

Not a good company

I called them 2 days in a row, by the phone, both days, a lady said to me that she will transfer my call to a guy responsible for the housekeeping area. A minute later she came by the phone again saying that the guy could not pick me up and they will call me back later. I have had to chat with them on website to a lady, named Leah, resquest them to call to me. The guy finally called me and we appointed a video call interview to the next day at 2pm. I waited at 2pm for my video call, I'm still waiting for it. This company is totally a joke, those people don't care about you. This situation is so disrespectful. If you really want to work, never resquest a job from them. Those people don't have conscience, they use us to make a lot of money and they act like that with the money fount. They are a joke.

Great opportunity for anyone looking to earn well

I was very fortunate to go through the ranks at Little Ones based on my billings, development and my training for other consultants. I had a team of 4 who all hit financial targets in the first year.

Not a good company

The company is fast paced, although it has no work life balance even given the opportunity to work from home. management are inexperienced and not very approachable.

good company

Consulenti efficienti, grande investimento nei training.

good place to work

good management at the beginning but with time not enough finance and they have to close. but overall it was a good experience I learned a lot there......

Au pair

Responsibilities: • Take care of the children and play • Coking for family • Clean the house • Children’s Driver • Have lots of energy and responsibility

Bonne agence

Bonne agence pour travailler en tant que nanny à l'étranger. Ils demandent beaucoup de garanties et cela est rassurant. Toutefois le suivi n'est pas toujours 100% satisfaisant.

Fun work place

It’s a lovely nursery to work at, just a few stops from Leyton station, had a lovely park next to the nursery, great staff and very friendly people to work with, it’s a great family owned business

Pros

Flexible

Really rewarding job

Working at Little Ones gives you great satisfaction working with the children. It's really rewarding and they're fun to work with. All the staff are friendly and welcoming to new people and they all get along well.

Buen ambiente laboral

Se trata de una agencia Plurilingüe de Reclutamiento y Selección de Personal donde se me ha dado la posibilidad de crecer como profesional. Empece como Recruitment Consultant, se me promocionó a Senior Recruitment Consultant y actualmente soy una de los cuatro Business Managers de la agencia

Pros

Comisiones

Cons

Largas jornadas laborales incluyendo los fines de semana

Love

I loved working in this enviroment. Lovely staff and children. Was really fun and kept me busy for my whole shift. Free lunch included moat days. Easy to form bonds with both staff and children.

nursery

it was a very fun and friendly nursery, easy going workplace, staff and managers very helpful, I learnt a lot while working at the nursery how to surround myself with difficult situation and to overcome it

Pros

flexible

Challenging workplace

Coming at work is a pleasure for me as I love what I am doing, I find this very rewarding when I find an amazing family for a lovely Nanny. Everyday is surprising and challenging! I keep learning a lot and the management is very supportive.

Pros

good environment, great career opportunities, good incentives

Cons

Fast paced, busy environment there is always something going on. Meeting new and different people all day long. Working as a team to get the best candidate to the clients.

Best in the Industry

Little Ones has a great working environment which is filled with consultants who are passionate about making sure that everyone receives a premium service. There is great career advancement opportunities to those that put in the work and management is always there with any sort of support someone may need. Teamwork is crucial to making placements that seamless resulting in both the family and the candidate receiving exactly what they were looking for. Little Ones cares about its employees, families and candidates - this is what sets us above other agencies.

Great company to work for

Little Ones offer great career progression opportunities, fantastic work environment, management team is supportive and colleagues are fun to be around, but hardworking at the same time! Great workplace climate and culture, plenty of incentives available and colleagues that are always up for some bonding time after work.

Pros

Workplace culture

Best employer 5 years running

I have worked for Little Ones for over 5 years. They offer a wonderful working environment, fantastic ethos. Our office is in a wonderful part of London, excellent transport links and endless supply of places to eat and shop. The people I work with are fantastic and my manager is very supportive. 5 stars for Little Ones. A great place to work.

Children love attending

I am self employed childminder and owner of the business for 6 years which I have looked after children from ages six weeks to twelve years old. I have recently passed my Level 5 in leadership and management which I loved doing. I have started taking students on for them to get experience regarding their child care and improving their skills and knowledge. I love working with the children and watching their all round development develop like walking, crawling etc. Working in partnership with the parents about their children what we have done on a daily basis.

Pros

very rewaqrding

Cons

Not having my home but like a nursery

Premium Service Agency

At Little Ones we aim to give the best service to our Families on a very fast paced environment. This means, working together as a team and even starting our days with morning meetings in order to obtain the most accurate information from both our candidates' and Families' availabilities, and so along the day. At Little Ones we make ourselves available throughout the week, whether this means on a Monday morning or a Saturday evening, as we understand your children are your life and not a Monday to Friday aspect. We are there and we move fast, this is what differentiate us. But overall, we do care. Our Clients speak for us.

Pros

All mentioned below

Cons

No cons unless you are another Agency trying to compete with us

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff Reviews by Location

• Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?