Live Nation

Live Nation Employee Reviews

United Kingdom27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,056 reviews

Very flexible with shifts and a good team to work with, some days can be longer than others and can be a bit of a nightmare if you use public transport.

Pros

Watching shows

Cons

Late finishes

Great Environment

9yrs in the same job speaks for it's self. Great People to work with and for, hard work at times but a joy to do with the team I worked with. Long hours but well rewarded for the effort. Can't fault the Company at all.

Pros

Great Team great place.

Insights into Live Nation

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great team

We are like a family so we all get on. We have a dress code and uniform which live nation provide, our management are very strict on this. This job is very fast pace and can sometimes be stressful. However, you are working in one of Wales biggest venues and will hopeful see some sort over acts Perform live.

Pros

Great team work

Easy, fun

Working with Live Nation in Motorpont Arena is great. Really easy to apply for shifts as you select shifts for yourself, when you can work. Everyone is really nice and helpful in the team.

Fun and relaxed

It's a fast paced environment but it's also relaxed, you don't have to think too much and the shifts are short, perfect for students or a second job to fill in the spaces. You can pick and choose your shifts which allows you to work around another job or uni

Stressful and outdated EP department

I worked in a team of 13 stressed people, the EP department is in charge of structuring events with a programming language from the 90' that was never updated. My manager was unhappy and my team wouldn't even say good morning. Terrible work experience, although I heard the other departments aren't so bad.

Idiots who do nothing.

I worked for live nation UK for 3 years and in that time, I was let down many of times by management. The management okay with their phones on shift and don't really care about their team. Most of the time they don't know what their doing and its disgusting how they get away with it. They give free tickets to their favourites and not to the staff who work hard. In the contract if you worked 6 months plus your entitled to tickets but they never deliver.

Pros

Non

Cons

Rigged Ticket Choices, Bullying

Fun workplace

Really good environment, highly demanding and fast paced, beautiful events, collaboration with different people all the time, events more than 3000 people and you have to work under significant pressure

a great team environment

Fast paced job with lots of travel. throughly enjoyed working for live nation. The most enjoyable part of the job was travelling and exploring different cities. No days were the same. The work was intense but the best job I have experienced so far!

Pros

good rates of pay

Friendly and welcoming environment

Great team. Really good and fun working environment. Managers are attentive. Interesting work load. They provide healthy breakfasts and fruit on a regular basis.

Pros

Friendly

lively and friendly workplace

Enjoyed the banter between both colleagues and customers, not to mention every night you got to experience live music. Though you did occasionally have to deal with drunk and disorderly customers.

Pros

Live music

Cons

not enough hours

Dinámico y juvenil

Empresa amigable y juvenil en la cual tuve el placer de trabajar y estar muy a gusto. El balance final es muy positivo aunque siempre se puede mejorar.

productive

The people are great and really easy to get on with but because it's such a fast-paced environment it can get stressful. Great breaks and plenty opportunities to do overtime, which can be double pay.

Exciting company to work for

Market leader in live music, exciting and dynamic environment particularly when working at events. Unfortunate dismissive attitude to progression and salary reviews from senior management however.

Live Nation Review

Some of the reasons why I enjoyed working for LN is their attention to the person and respect for their personal life, the flexibility and the opportunity to learn, grow and move internally.

great company

great company - great work ice balance, good people and fun! free gig tickets and amazing team! people stay in these jobs because the rewards are so good!

Pros

everything

Cons

not much

fun workplace

fun place to work within a fast paced environment. Meet all kinds of different people and good chances to progress. Good management team and lots of support

Relaxed and social workplace

I work at the O2 Apollo in Manchester behind the bar. It's a zero hours contract which is ideal for students like me or as a second job for evening work. Almost all staff are very friendly and helpful. Good communication with management also.

Pros

Experience live shows

Cons

Loud

Fun and Lively

Serving customers on bar or food stalls during shows. Most hours usually consist of a late finish. Management great. Whole job was so much fun and great to work for. Always lively and the staff were always so friendly.

Pros

good pay

Cons

Very diverse venue. No 2 days were ever the same...

Working in the entertainment has its up sides, and its down sides. The up side, being the very diverse working ethic, a job that you can turn up for, and remain happy all of the day... A typical day would be, either routine maintenance, completing varying degrees of health & safety tasks, to ensure that current legislations were being met. On show days, the day would consist of arriving early, unloading the various articulated lorries, assisting with the construction of the show, and watching the completion of a full scale production grow from a lorry, to a large stage production... The only down side would be the varying long hours...

Pros

Occasional complimentary tickets to certain shows, meeting various artists.

Cons

Long hours, heavy lifting...

Fun and social place to work

Fun and social environment with a relaxed policy on work hours and time off. Terrible at progressing their staff and seen as completely replaceable with no loyalty to their staff or appreciation for any extra work you undertake

Pros

Tickets to events

Cons

No career progression at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement