Livelyhood Venues Ltd

Livelyhood Venues Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

As my first foray into the pub world, Livelyhood haven't disappointed! Fun, friendly and with lots happening, every day's different. A supportive team both at head office and site level - everyone's willing to offer a helping hand no matter how small or big the issue may be. An open-minded culture so everyone feels welcome from day 1.
Come across as caring about their staff but in reality they don't and will terminate your contract as and when it suits them. If you get to an interview its worth asking why they have had so many GMs in all their sites.
Official response from Livelyhood Venues Ltd
9 March 2020
Thank you for your feedback - we constantly look for opportunities to improve. it is always our goal within Livelyhood to have fun and to look after one another. We do genuinely care about our people and in keeping with this culture, we were delighted that our contribution to raising the awareness of the fantastic work of the Licensed Trade Charity was recognised recently by the Licensed Trade Charity itself presenting us with an Employer award. No one is perfect, but we try hard, we continually learn and we're committed to hospitality and each other. We have also recently invested in the appointment of a Operations Director and a Learning & Development Manager at Livelyhood and we’re excited about the continued positive contribution of these roles on our company and for our people.Regarding your specific feedback on terminating contracts as and when it suits us, I would have to disagree and both myself and our Operations Director would be very happy to chat with future candidates about GM turnover and retention within Livelyhood. Feel free to contact me directly at email-us@livelyhood.co.uk if you have any more questions, ideas or feedback. Thank you for all that you did at Livelyhood,Emma
Working for Livelyhood for 4 years now. Never much problems with payments, although they need to fix the wages to be more competitive and attractive as employers.
If you want to progress you carrier within the industry or just want to change slightly your profession there is always a way within the company. Friendly faces in every venue, great people to work with.
Pros
company events, holidays