LiveWest

United Kingdom16 reviews

Insights into LiveWest

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great Company

Featured review

LiveWest selected this as a representative review
Wonderful Company with lots of support and Benefits lots of Opportunities to grow with in the company, With all roles. All work Colleagues work as one big team, are all very supporting, very Rewarding work. Lovely company.

Pros

Lots of ways to grow well support

Cons

Productive and good working con

Good company to work for one downside was the mandatory away days where team building was encouraged.There were to many people out to be overly friendly with the CEO

Pros

It was local to where iive

Cons

Team building away days 7ni

Excellent place to work

A supportive, collaborative place to work which encourages creativity and new ideas. Career development opportunities are good and LiveWest is a flexible employer who invests in and cares about its colleagues. Work is varied and the culture of the organisation is fantastic.

Pros

Flexible, professional, caring, supportive

Supportive Employers, Excellent Organisation

LiveWest are a fantastic employer, who throughout the pandemic have been fair, supportive, non-judgmental and flexible in their working requirements, and understanding of our colleagues individual needs and circumstances. Busy environment, but collaborative and friendly. Making a difference to real people is a real driver for me in my role - I love it!

Pros

Fab offices, onsite cafe, excellent reward package

Cons

N/a

Challenging but exciting place to work

An interesting place to work with a wide range of activities and no day is the same. The company offer flexible working and really listen to colleague feedback in how they let you work. You are trusted to work and deliver on outcomes and not clockwatched.

Pros

Flexible working

Poor management

As soon as livewest took over it gotbad very quick, lots of people lost there job and if your face did not fit you were out. Livewest do not like people that have a voice if you like to follow then have a job here. If you make a complaint its swiped under the carpet, no one is interested.

Pros

Tea coffee sugar

Cons

No support from manager or area manager.

Great company

Loved working here. Left to pursue a further education and have since regret. Van and phone supplied. Great staff and made so great friends while there!! Will go back if a position arises

Pros

Fair pay, health care and pension

Cons

A few but nothing to worry about

A good place to work if you fit in.

Training wasn't great and on my first day my trainer wasn't in the office. A few bullies in the office. If you are not a really loud character then you don't fit in. Was bullied by two different people who are still working there. The Management don't manage their staff very well. The staff seemed to go to work to chat not do their job!

Pros

free tea, coffee, milk and soft drinks. Reasonable Salary.

Cons

Limited parking, inadequate training, rubbish management, bullying, non progression.

Work and get rewarded

My role is tough. Very tough. However, if you put the grind in you will get the rewards. Flexible working and wfh available. Nice office, not that we can use it atm. Great benefits.

Pros

Pay. Benefits. Office.

Cons

Commute. Hours needed to fulfil role.

Lovely organisation and workplace

Great organisation that invests in it's staff and working arrangements. Relaxed atmosphere with great facilities on site. Easy to commute to. Lovely staff and managers.

Calm and supportive

I enjoyed the short time I spent working for Livewest, All staff were friendly and happy in there work. Office space was great with a good home space for people to meet. Home working was encouraged and due to the nature of my work this was a god send as required me being in a confidential space. Management were flexible and had a good understanding of the pressures my job demanded so were always there to support IT department were fabulous!!!

Relaxed atmosphere, but very busy

Good place to work, the company ethos is to look after its staff, although this is not always practiced by Managers. Since the merger staff work loads have increased significantly.

Good

Worked with company over 30 years and was able to take on different roles. Good salary and flexible working with holiday increasing to 6 weeks with continuous service.

Corporate business with a social responsibility

Great to place work, great environment. Current key focus's safety, customer service, staff wellbeing Most enjoyable part... collaborative working No day is a typical day, the business is so diverse it cant be anything but interesting

No communication

A very large business, communication is non existent from the managers and directors. Very good terms and conditions of employment, including pay. Life work balance not good.

Interesting place to work, with excellent staff.

Forward thinking company with good opportunities for advancement. Excellent staff with a great wealth of knowledge and experience. Loved dealing directly with the clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveWest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3