LLG NW LTD logo
LLG NW LTD

LLG NW LTD Employee Reviews

Treated fairly and with respect.

Been working for LLG since October 2019. While it is hard work you are treated with respect and management will go out of their way to find help for you. Everyone, ranging from the management to other drivers are friendly and approachable. Taking all that into account and the new vans being brought in, it is one of the best logistics companies out there.

Can’t fault the place

Work is easy just load the parcels and off you go some days can be busy but it’s easy to do in the 9 hour day a lot of the time your done early it’s well pad and always paid on time they do all the invoices for you so it’s just simple come in do the parcels and get paid no hassle.

Pros

Easy

Great place to be

It’s a brilliant place at LLG, everyone functions as a big family, a team, and works together. Management work with you and not against you, there are no attitudes or people who are above themselves, everyone’s equal.Vans, loads of options if you cause damage, you can propose a repayment and pay the bill, you can pay by bank transfer, invoice deduction or even credit card! But you tell them, and if you can’t pay the bill, you have the option of making an insurance claim and paying a £500 excess in 2 instalments! Yes, only £500 excess!Invoices are weekly and show everything your being paid for and it’s really easy to understand and payment hits exactly when it should, I’ve never had any delays! Standard rates are brilliant and there’s even the chance to get a bonus just for doing the job right an again the guys will tell you where your doing well and what needs improvement so you get it!Can’t fault them at all

Pros

Good Money and Fair damage policy

Good money love coming to work

I’ve had jobs that I hated waking up to but then I found LLG and they are a different kind of place to work. Every day I get up and enjoy coming to work, I have done different roles but overall the management is really supportive, pay is always on time and is top notch easy money for what you need to do out on the road on your own without anyone over your shoulder an loads of chance to earn extra cash. Wouldn’t want to work anywhere else it’s great at LLG and would deffo recommend then

Pros

Good money easy job

Cons

Weather!

Easy temp job while out of work

Worked here for about 6 months as I got let go coz of Covid. Was bit nervous coming in as I got invited in over phone so didn't see anybody really was mostly over the phone. was good start, good training easy app to work on phone and got given van every morning didn't have to lease one for whole week. Moneys good coz you can get bonus, sometimes hard to understand but management help you and once your up and running you can make decent money, I made more here than I did in me last job only problem is that its self employed so I wanted somewhere thats more secure, would go back defo in future if need be.

Pros

Decent Money

Cons

Self Employed

Come in, work, go home, simple

Worked here for a while now and get on well with the staff. Ive seen people say they got done in for van charges but this company offer a payment plan and actually give you the chance to either get it fixed yourself or they send you the invoice they get from the garage so you can make sure its not daft. You just turn up, do the work, always room to make more money and then go home, being self employed I always get me days off with me kid. No complaints, does get hard sometimes but not their fault they can't control parcel counts, ill hopefully make some good money over Christmas and take little one on a nice holiday next year.

Pros

Left alone in van all day feels free and no presure

Cons

Days can be long when traffic or weather hits

Fast paced but rewarding role

I have worked for Lewtas Logistics for almost 10 months and it’s been excellent. It can be a challenge at first but what new role isn’t? Once you invest your time into perfecting the job it becomes easy to finish your day in good time. The team is great to work for and everyone will always pitch in if others need help or guidance. I would definitely recommend applying for this role.

Pros

fuel cost covered, bonus incentive, teams

My time with LLG so far has been fantastic, everything was just as described and everyone is just so helpful and friendly. For anyone looking for a gateway to a driving job, this is it!

They actually care!

You hear horror stories of other companies with van damages and pay. LLG are different, I was unlucky enough to damage a van (passenger door) . They sent over a quote from a garage for repair which was a little high, I took the van to my own garage to compare and it came out more expensive. In the end they bought a door online & a family friend who's a mechanic fitted it with no labour cost. They bought the door very cheap and I paid for it over 4 instalments. That was over a year ago and and I'm still here nowYou work with them and they will work with you!

Pros

have a laugh, left alone but help available if needed

One of the better DSP’s.

I had bounced round a couple of DSP’s before finding Lewtas and can assure anyone that they’re the best.Manager’s always available, on site to help, Senior Management aren’t hidden away. Always visiting site and are very approachable and when I have needed them, they’ve helped.

Jobs at LLG NW LTD

See more jobs

Fun & Fast Paced Workplace

Applied and was on my training course within the week, process was quick and easy. Job was a bit hectic when I first started but I did start in a pandemic. Now I'm settled and up to speed and its enjoyable coming into work. Management are great and help me with anything I need.

Not worth getting out of bed

Horrible company and even worse managers. Absolutely rip you off in damage to a vehicle and fuel. They would advise you was in early morning then cut your route with no explanation. Big blame culture if deliveries not completed. Then if you speak up because you don’t like being spoken to like a child, they remove you from there work books. Absolute shambles of a company.

Pros

Cons

Managers, wage, the whole company!

Happy Driver

Started in Oct 2020, done multi drop before so knew it was going to be tough but site management helped me in everyway. I'm a single mum & have been given so much flexibility over days etc. Management at this site view things very differently to any other place I've worked, the ethos seems to be 'happier drivers = better the job we do". Be aware though that it can be tough going so you do need to be prepared for that. I really cannot fault much at all.

Pros

Very flexible days. Decent pay. Top class management.

Cons

Long hours. Manual work.

Really Good Place

Good place to work atmosphere is good and the managers are great, payments are early or on time and they do all the invoices for you and dont charge for making payments or doing the invoices like other places, you can get a lot of parcels some times like 250 but you could have 30 for one street so it shouldnt put people off as everything is based on time so 250 parcels would only take 9 hours so its good

Pros

good pay an people

Great Place

good managers easy enough job collect parcels go deliver them they are quite strict on your hours but thats for safety they do what they can to make sure you finish an dont work to long just nice people look after u pay is always rite an on time aswell never havin to chase your money like with other cowboys that are out there

Pros

easy an well paid

Cons

cant think of any

It keeps getting better

I have worked for lewtas for like 4 years now and it just keeps gettin better they have jsut changed pay date so we get paid earlier than ever an we get bonus every week if we hit it an dont matter if lewtas dont hit bonus they still pay the driver that does hit it they arnt any negatives really just try avoid speakin to fleet they can be a bit hard work easier go to your manager an get them to sort any issue but they arnt any issues really so not bad

Pros

boss job

Love working here

I have worked in a lot of jobs over the last few years in delivery industry and all companies seem to be the same until I got to Lewtas. The managers are really good and explain things the invoices are done for you always sent on time and payment is on time it is really good some days we can get a lot of parcels but the managers make sure we are done in 9 or 10 hours and there is always extra payments if you want to do extra work fleet manager is a bit patronising an talks down to you but thats just one person everyone else is really nice

Pros

good pay and good managers

Cons

sometime dealing with fleet

Look after you well

I’ve worked for Lewtas since Dec 2020, they look after you well, everything is crystal clear with earnings etc as they do it all for you. Any time off requests are dealt with so no issues. Recommend this job if your a hard worker and like being out and about on the road.

Pros

Good Management, Look after you

Worst organization I’ve witnessed

I didn’t work here for long but Long enough to realize it was a poor outfit. Organization a complete shambles from top to bottom, lead driver didn’t know where to look on a morning and couldn’t lead a horse to water. Money isn’t what the company say it is either as they will take every penny they can off you (may as well claim benefits) only pro is you could take the van home after your shift but they’d charge for the days it’s sat on your drive on days off. Zero flexibility as a family man it was tough as hours were longWouldn’t recommend this job to my worst enemy

Pros

Take van home

Cons

Pay, long hours, poor flexibility, awful management and organization

Be careful

Looks good, starts fine but then more and more drops are added with no real reasoning and then issues when routes incomplete in allotted time. And then out of the blue you will be taken out of any work related messages/message boards and taken off the books altogether

Pros

Not many

Cons

Long hours, money taken for anything they can, poor management, stop giving shifts for no reason

life-changing opportunity

After doing a degree in logistics it took me a while to decide to go into the industry and I knew as soon as I saw the advert here on indeed for the managerial job at Chester i'd landed. It's not often nowadays you find a company rising through the ranks with the owner still at the helm. The management team at Lewtas are fantastic and have helped me settle into my new role with a lot of encouragement.I will encourage anyone who sees an advert for this company in whatever role, to apply and make a change for the better.

Pros

Fantastic Management Structure, Bonuses, good team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LLG NW LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement