Lloyds Banking Group

United Kingdom52 reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,187 reviews
lbgbankingcolleagueprogressionrolebankcentretarget

Diverse

Diverse workforce. Lots of opportunities. Frequent restructures. Lots of time on team callsGood benefits. Minimal training given Flexible working practices

Productive with work life balance

Flexible working hour to support work life balance. in control of your daily task and work towards timely delivery. periodical management reviewing meetings for support and guidance.

Pros

defined role and in control with supportive management

Insights into Lloyds Banking Group

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

I really enjoy my time at LBG. Work life balance is at the heart of the culture and for me that is great for where I am personally with a young family.

great

great place to work, lovely people. good atmosphere, good pay, good managers, lovely benefits, car parking, pension, life assurance, bonus each year wonderful

Contractor job

Held a contractor job for a long period with Lloyds Banking Group. Decent working environment but offices were pretty poor. Im sure that had we worked in a perm building things would have been different.

Detailed work with great colleagues

I worked on a very sensitive project that demanded rapid delivery of outputs with high attention to detail. Worked with a very good group of colleagues and with managers who understood the pressures of the role

Great team

Once of the best places I've worked. It's hard work but a great team there. was lucky with the people I worked with. I'd go back again for the right role.

Good work culture

Good work culture Fast pace work, more responsibilities, good work culture, good management, Incentives, recognition employee reward and recognition

Pros

Fast pace work, more responsibilities, good management, good Incentives, employee recognition

Progressive working practices

They embraced agile working practices, which are fun and collaborative, but did go through a re-organisation, which resulted in work being moved around the country to different locations. This meant that staff had to apply for new jobs and possibly relocate, with some being made redundant or offered early retirement.

Professional and friendly work environment

Worked with senior managers, staff, and 3rd party colleague to deliver a FCA Policy Statement. Managed the Governance workstream, Supported SMEs with Test scenarios, Reviewed designs to ensure all requirements were covered, and managed colleague queries. I enjoyed all aspects of my job.

Lloyds

Great place to work. Excellent and flexible working culture. Agile driven. Senior Management Team listen to staff and empower you to own and be accountable for your work. Plenty of opportunities to take the lead and have your voice heard.

Amazing place to work. Great people. Great Managers.

I worked as a contractor at Lloyds on 3 different assignments and enjoyed every day. Great people - great team working and well balanced leaders who value contributions at all levels. LBG promotes simple but heartfelt organisational values that folks work hard to deliver. I'd bank with them any-day!! I met some truly inspirational people and would have no hesitation working at LBG again.

Great place to work. I have a lot of respect for the organisation and have many friends there. I have learnt from my time there but also feel that I have contributed a great deal too and therefore I am leaving with a definite sense if achievement further to many successful project deliveries.

Work experience

I was given the opportunity I’m year 10 to work within this company and allowed me to see what the working life is like. I shadowed a for people and learned a lot about people’s roles within the company

Productive and hard working environment

Excellent benefits package Good job work/life Balance Friendly colleagues Relaxed dress code Excellent Location Wide range of different departments under one roof

Pros

Good coffee shop

Cons

Parking limited on-site parking

Day in the life

A very disciplined environment, driven to manage productivity, time and effort effectively. Engaging and proactive team players. However, recent company re-structure meant due to my location only I was unable to continue my work life balance and took redundancy. Very keen to continue to enjoy my role as an Analyst, so now focused on a contracting career change.

Pros

people, time, budget, work patterns

Cons

location

Great company to work for

Worked there for over 18 years across many roles and locations. Great benefits package and flexible working environment. Great investment on staff development and training

Pros

xx

Cons

xx

Excellent Place to Work for

Good working conditions, right resources, WFH is allowed with flexibility. Excellent contract and Perm packages. A swimming pool of opportunities available. Always dynamics and there is always a helping hand available to assist one another . A positive culture to work for, with good vibes.

Good range of working options

Good place to work. Flexible working and home working. Too bureaucratic and too many procedures to enable fast delivery. Lots of training opportunities. A good employer.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Too bureaucratic

Typical day was ensuring customers’ needs were attended to for my role, I learned a great deal about print and mail including technical requirements. Management were very good, allowing working from home etc and autonomy to do your role. Workplace culture is very strong with emphasis on mental health. Hardest part of job was last minute print jobs and deadlines, enjoyable part was the team and knowing we could rely on one another.

Pros

Working from home

Excellent work life balance due to lack of office space!

Not enough desks in the office, so working from home becomes a must. This has both positives and negatives Lloyds offer a lot of opportunities for personal development

Pros

Friendly, helpful colleagues

Cons

Regular travel from may not suit everyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloyds Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement