Lloyds Banking Group

Lloyds Banking Group Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Flexible working hour to support work life balance. in control of your daily task and work towards timely delivery. periodical management reviewing meetings for support and guidance.
Pros
defined role and in control with supportive management
I really enjoy my time at LBG. Work life balance is at the heart of the culture and for me that is great for where I am personally with a young family.
great place to work, lovely people. good atmosphere, good pay, good managers, lovely benefits, car parking, pension, life assurance, bonus each year wonderful
Held a contractor job for a long period with Lloyds Banking Group. Decent working environment but offices were pretty poor. Im sure that had we worked in a perm building things would have been different.
I worked on a very sensitive project that demanded rapid delivery of outputs with high attention to detail. Worked with a very good group of colleagues and with managers who understood the pressures of the role
Once of the best places I've worked. It's hard work but a great team there. was lucky with the people I worked with. I'd go back again for the right role.
Good work culture Fast pace work, more responsibilities, good work culture, good management, Incentives, recognition employee reward and recognition
Pros
Fast pace work, more responsibilities, good management, good Incentives, employee recognition
Cons
They embraced agile working practices, which are fun and collaborative, but did go through a re-organisation, which resulted in work being moved around the country to different locations. This meant that staff had to apply for new jobs and possibly relocate, with some being made redundant or offered early retirement.
Worked with senior managers, staff, and 3rd party colleague to deliver a FCA Policy Statement. Managed the Governance workstream, Supported SMEs with Test scenarios, Reviewed designs to ensure all requirements were covered, and managed colleague queries. I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
Great place to work. Excellent and flexible working culture. Agile driven. Senior Management Team listen to staff and empower you to own and be accountable for your work. Plenty of opportunities to take the lead and have your voice heard.
Jobs at Lloyds Banking Group
Business Analyst positions
See more jobs
I worked as a contractor at Lloyds on 3 different assignments and enjoyed every day. Great people - great team working and well balanced leaders who value contributions at all levels. LBG promotes simple but heartfelt organisational values that folks work hard to deliver. I'd bank with them any-day!! I met some truly inspirational people and would have no hesitation working at LBG again.
Great place to work. I have a lot of respect for the organisation and have many friends there. I have learnt from my time there but also feel that I have contributed a great deal too and therefore I am leaving with a definite sense if achievement further to many successful project deliveries.
Cons
I was given the opportunity I’m year 10 to work within this company and allowed me to see what the working life is like. I shadowed a for people and learned a lot about people’s roles within the company
Excellent benefits package Good job work/life Balance Friendly colleagues Relaxed dress code Excellent Location Wide range of different departments under one roof
Pros
Good coffee shop
Cons
Parking limited on-site parking
A very disciplined environment, driven to manage productivity, time and effort effectively. Engaging and proactive team players. However, recent company re-structure meant due to my location only I was unable to continue my work life balance and took redundancy. Very keen to continue to enjoy my role as an Analyst, so now focused on a contracting career change.
Pros
people, time, budget, work patterns
Cons
location
Worked there for over 18 years across many roles and locations. Great benefits package and flexible working environment. Great investment on staff development and training
Pros
xx
Cons
xx
Good working conditions, right resources, WFH is allowed with flexibility. Excellent contract and Perm packages. A swimming pool of opportunities available. Always dynamics and there is always a helping hand available to assist one another . A positive culture to work for, with good vibes.
Good place to work. Flexible working and home working. Too bureaucratic and too many procedures to enable fast delivery. Lots of training opportunities. A good employer.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Too bureaucratic
Typical day was ensuring customers’ needs were attended to for my role, I learned a great deal about print and mail including technical requirements. Management were very good, allowing working from home etc and autonomy to do your role. Workplace culture is very strong with emphasis on mental health. Hardest part of job was last minute print jobs and deadlines, enjoyable part was the team and knowing we could rely on one another.
Pros
Working from home
Not enough desks in the office, so working from home becomes a must. This has both positives and negatives Lloyds offer a lot of opportunities for personal development
Pros
Friendly, helpful colleagues
Cons
Regular travel from may not suit everyone
Good employer With excellent business culture for diversity / work life balance. Great team which and I have enjoyed working for the group for a number of years