Lloyds Banking Group

United Kingdom68 reviews

Found 68 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,187 reviews
lbgbankingcolleagueprogressionrolebankcentretarget

West bank leeds

Worked 7 years loved it, great people management was good from team leaders to operations managers. Relaxed atmosphere, you had to hit targets ofcourse but once work was done there was no pressure you could just relax

Pros

Great people

Cons

N/a

Toxic

This job is horrific. It crippled my mental health and nearly every single person who was in my team. There training is terrible, it does not prepare you for the role at all. Dealing with nasty people and terrible managers is not worth the minimum pay you receive. The worst decision I have ever made was accept a job from there. Every person who was on my team left due to the awful work conditions. If you value your mental health and sanity DO NOT GET THIS JOB!

Cons

Long hours, poor management, poor training

Insights into Lloyds Banking Group

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fantastic place to work.

Its a great place to work. Your role is selected on ability with great training available. The salary is good and management are amazing.Never a single day i hated going to work.

Pros

Salary, colleagues, management, flexible, understanding, fair, positive

Cons

Contractual work

Demanding but rewarding place to work with good people.

I do not wish to comment, to have to leave a review I feel is not appropriate as my opinions may differ to those of another person therefore, I decline to comment.

Blackhorse finance

Would not recommend working here to anybody management think everyone are robots and set high unrealistic targets they claim to be all about mental health but that couldn't be further from the truth.

The Oslo project at Lloyds is target driven. The project is about mortgage litigation and I was able to learn more about mortgage and the mortgagor journey before litigation and how to ensure the correct outcome is being reached. Working it teams is very enjoyable and also the management team are approachable.

Overall Enjoyable

Enjoyable working for Lloyds Banking Group, management are always willing to help as well as assist in any issues you have. Generally a relaxed environment. KPI's are sometimes harder to achieve due to nature of processing.

great place to work

Busy, fun. learn everyday. management are open and honest and helpful. hardest part of the job is not knowing if your contract is being extended till the last minute

Pros

good people

Cons

no parking

progressive workplace

a company who are big on mental well being and focus on work/life balance with main reference being agile working and colleague flexibility. A progressive place to work.

confusing

we sat around to do nothing alot of the time as production stopped due to management not knowing how to fix case fails. Overall it wasn't a bad place to work in, just need more direction.

Fast paced target driven environment

Fast paced target driven. Not for me as it was a completely new directions that I decided was not suitable for me. Long hours which interfered with my home life.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Good

Working at Llloyds was benefical for myself as it worked well with my work/life balance at the time. I left Lloyds due to being made redudant recently.

Very good for building banking a confidence skills

Its a very fast paced environment with great ways to develop individuals. It can be stressful but very homey with great management available. I have grown a lot in the business and the company does give you a push and ensure you are doing everything possible to progress internally.

Pros

work satisfaction

Tough targets

Worked on a contract for several years dealing with PPI complaints. Targets were challenging but achievable. Colleagues were good but could have done with more support from management and often felt unappreciated.

Standard office environment.

The usual office environment, good place to work for. Only issue being job security as I’m in a contracting role, dealing with PPI complaints so would say around 2 more years of work.

Target based, busy environment

Although job security/progression was fairly poor, the working environment was fun and lively. My fellow employees were amazing to work with and made my time at the company a lot of fun.

Great work life balance

A great diverse company to work for who look after their staff and customers They fully understand that people do have lives and responsibilities outside the company and staff are also Parents, Carers and have outside interests so they will do their best to arrange flexible working hours to have a great work life balance

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Expensive Canteen

Bad management style and no job security

No support or assistance with any issues at all. Paid well but have no rights as a human being. Bad management and lack of communication between staff and management. Can't recommend it all besides the good pay.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long hours and no assistance with any issues with what so ever.

fun place to work

The job has good growth opportunities but sometimes management is slow to actt upon this. the work is interesting and the work life balance afforded to staff is excelent.

efficient workplace

Learnt new skills Efficient and productive workplace Management can be self focused repetitive work Good environment with work colleagues choice of shift patterns

Heavily targeted and case quality driven

Each day I would be given a case load , which would need to be completed regardless ,the hardest part of the role would be on occasions if for example the computers crashed the cases would need to be completed , so very long hours worked. Everything was quality checked so accuracy was paramount. The most enjoyable part of the role was the people I worked with. A far as learning was concerned this enabled to process cases with accuracy before proceeding.

Pros

team memebers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloyds Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement