Lloyds Banking Group

Lloyds Banking Group Employee Reviews for Handler

Would not recommend working here to anybody management think everyone are robots and set high unrealistic targets they claim to be all about mental health but that couldn't be further from the truth.
Its a great place to work. Your role is selected on ability with great training available. The salary is good and management are amazing.Never a single day i hated going to work.
Pros
Salary, colleagues, management, flexible, understanding, fair, positive
Cons
Contractual work
I do not wish to comment, to have to leave a review I feel is not appropriate as my opinions may differ to those of another person therefore, I decline to comment.
The Oslo project at Lloyds is target driven. The project is about mortgage litigation and I was able to learn more about mortgage and the mortgagor journey before litigation and how to ensure the correct outcome is being reached. Working it teams is very enjoyable and also the management team are approachable.
Enjoyable working for Lloyds Banking Group, management are always willing to help as well as assist in any issues you have. Generally a relaxed environment. KPI's are sometimes harder to achieve due to nature of processing.
Busy, fun. learn everyday. management are open and honest and helpful. hardest part of the job is not knowing if your contract is being extended till the last minute
Pros
good people
Cons
no parking
we sat around to do nothing alot of the time as production stopped due to management not knowing how to fix case fails. Overall it wasn't a bad place to work in, just need more direction.
Fast paced target driven. Not for me as it was a completely new directions that I decided was not suitable for me. Long hours which interfered with my home life.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Working at Llloyds was benefical for myself as it worked well with my work/life balance at the time. I left Lloyds due to being made redudant recently.
Its a very fast paced environment with great ways to develop individuals. It can be stressful but very homey with great management available. I have grown a lot in the business and the company does give you a push and ensure you are doing everything possible to progress internally.
Pros
work satisfaction
Cons
Worked on a contract for several years dealing with PPI complaints. Targets were challenging but achievable. Colleagues were good but could have done with more support from management and often felt unappreciated.
The usual office environment, good place to work for. Only issue being job security as I’m in a contracting role, dealing with PPI complaints so would say around 2 more years of work.
Although job security/progression was fairly poor, the working environment was fun and lively. My fellow employees were amazing to work with and made my time at the company a lot of fun.
A great diverse company to work for who look after their staff and customers They fully understand that people do have lives and responsibilities outside the company and staff are also Parents, Carers and have outside interests so they will do their best to arrange flexible working hours to have a great work life balance
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Expensive Canteen
No support or assistance with any issues at all. Paid well but have no rights as a human being. Bad management and lack of communication between staff and management. Can't recommend it all besides the good pay.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long hours and no assistance with any issues with what so ever.
The job has good growth opportunities but sometimes management is slow to actt upon this. the work is interesting and the work life balance afforded to staff is excelent.
Learnt new skills Efficient and productive workplace Management can be self focused repetitive work Good environment with work colleagues choice of shift patterns
I’ve never worked within such an unorganised company so intent on wild knee jerk reaction without any caution for the consequences. Upper management seem completely oblivious to the chaos of the day to day running of the work and quick to deny any concerns raised.
Each day I would be given a case load , which would need to be completed regardless ,the hardest part of the role would be on occasions if for example the computers crashed the cases would need to be completed , so very long hours worked. Everything was quality checked so accuracy was paramount. The most enjoyable part of the role was the people I worked with. A far as learning was concerned this enabled to process cases with accuracy before proceeding.
Pros
team memebers
I have worked for Lloyds Bank for over 5 years as a contractor and I have thoroughly enjoyed working there. I gained many skills while working there in various roles. I hope to rejoin the group at some point.
Pros
Highly effective communication
Cons
great place to work if your very young and want to progress your career in the banking sector. The different roles can be varied, challenging and are highly target driven. The company provides lots of different benefits once your employed on a permanent basis.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
Highly Target Driven