Lloyds Banking Group
Happiness score is 52 out of 100
View all Lloyds Banking Group reviews

Lloyds Banking Group

Lloyds Banking Group Employee Review

Flexible employer for working parents

I worked at LBG for 14 years, part time. During that time I was able to move my hours and shifts around to suit my children. I was even able to complete a university degree. I was also granted term time hours which saved me a lot of money on childcare in the school holidays. I have been WFH since the pandemic which suits me really well. LBG have been good to me, but I'm now leaving to take on a new challenge which I'm really excited about.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

West bank leeds

Worked 7 years loved it, great people management was good from team leaders to operations managers. Relaxed atmosphere, you had to hit targets ofcourse but once work was done there was no pressure you could just relax

Pros

Great people

Cons

N/a

Repetitive and demanding

Terrible place to work. The managers are bullies and all p*ss in the same pot. Repetitive n awful wage. Tesco workers get more for stacking shelves than advisors who deal with irate customers all day long. The pay is appalling for a job that has high demands. No stability at all n they don’t value you for your work. The only thing your valued for is sucking up to the managers and they will all lie if one of them is in trouble.

Pros

Nothing!

Cons

Really enjoy working here

No ordinary call centre role - we help people every single day and it matters what we do. We can make it so people have a bad day or a good day and every day I finish work feeling I've helped someone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloyds Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Lloyds Banking Group with

Learn about Lloyds Banking Group in popular locations

• Lloyds Banking Group
  • Flexible employer for working parents
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?