Lloyds Banking Group
Happiness score is 52 out of 100
View all Lloyds Banking Group reviews

Lloyds Banking Group

Lloyds Banking Group Employee Review

Run a mile and don't work here

You will be micro managed to an absurb degree.Management are not competent.Pay is awful.Experienced staff hold the company together but are very under-valued.Fear factor is prevelant.Run for the hills before applying to work there.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Friendly Workplace

My experience with LBG has been very good. I had the support I needed at the beginning, friendly and kind colleagues, management that understood my needs in many occasions and had open ears to listen and act. I was able to progress a bit and even though working in a contact centre can be stressful, I felt I could manage as there was support throughout.
Same role

Hard company to work for at times

More is expected of you than what you get paid for. Environment of work can become bland and youll get sick of being at the bottom .
Same role

Fantastic establishment to work at

Fantastic place to work out. Pay well, nice managers, colleagues. Treat employees very nicely, necessary training is conducted effectively, managers and staff members are always happy to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloyds Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Lloyds Banking Group with

Learn about Lloyds Banking Group in popular locations

• Lloyds Banking Group
  • Run a mile and don't work here