LloydsPharmacy
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

LloydsPharmacy Employee Reviews

United Kingdom618 reviews

Great work colleagues, family feel

My experience is mainly positive due to work colleagues being friendly, supportive etc. The Lloyd's company however, has a lot to improve. Upper management are just about goals and money, and they put a lot of presure on the stores, making us do more and more. They should concentrate in the basics and pay the workers what they deserve, seeing that sometimes we have to put up with a lot of abuse from customers.

Fun place to work

It was fun to work there. The job itself it’s not hard but it requires attention to detail and able to do the same task on repetition. The money is not great but you get training which you can use on higher payed similar jobs.

Pros

Development

Cons

Money

Insights into LloydsPharmacy

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks

The best bunch of women you will ever work with!

Lloyds in Grantown is a fantastic work atmosphere. All the women are just amazing. Super friendly, funny, they all have brilliant sense of humour and they make you feel like part of a family. If it were not for the fact that I needed more hrs of work to survive each month I would never have left this fantastic work place. They really are truly amazing and managed to keep smiling even though some days can be very unpredictable and difficult. Recommend this work place, an amazing experience, thinking about working there??? You won’t regret it!

Pros

The staff make the job!

Cons

Maybe not enough hrs

Great team

Teammates were really great. Very supportive manager. All though the workload was a lot, and customers were very demanding, the team made it worth the while.

Supportive, company with chance to improve and move on.

Brilliant place to work. Left due to being made redundant or would still be there.Plenty of opportunity to climb the career ladder, with lots ofcsupport to do this.

Pros

Company car

Cons

Very fast paced

Underpaid and Overworked

Only dispenser in the shop. No assistance. Having to look after locums and shop staff. Not paid enough, more items added to list of jobs to do. Management don't care and don't respond. Dreadful company

Pros

Cons

Everything that I stated

Started off good them managent changed

Poor pay for a very stressful and demanding role. A horrible dispensing system that does not work and no support at all from above. Bad management with no sympathy towards struggling employees. A company that simply doesn't care about their employees or their customers. Pay was never correct

Overworked and underpaid.

You are expected on minimum pay to run the dispensary / complete management tasks. Dont expect respect or appreciation from management - it doesnt happen. Criticism and belittling yes. Praise and encouragement no chance.

Pros

Some friendly staff

Cons

Rude / aggressive customers, rude / uncaring / unapproachable management, low pay considering the responsibilities, 3 episodes of illness allowed full stop (even if you have physical or mental health problems), the promise of being registered on training which doesnt happen.

Good company to work for

* Supportive team.* Good pay.* Given autonomy.* Flexibility.* Plenty of work in the Midlands.* Variety of hours to choose from.* Good work/ life balance.

Pros

Good rates

Cons

Stressful

Great place

I think it depends on what shop you work at. I worked at one shop and wasn't supported. I moved to my current shop and my colleagues and manager are so helpful and caring

Fun people around.

When I worked here I really enjoyed it because of the people around me, everyone is very friendly and bubbly. The job is not stressful at all I would say. If you like talking to people and are a people person then this job is for you.

productive and multitasking environment

fast paced, stressful environment. Can also be rewarding at times. Mandatory training and learning every month. Low pay for amount of work you have to do.

Stressful and overworked

Long hours, low staffing levels, basic pay. Difficult and stressful working environment with little support from higher management. Very target driven with no support to actually achieve them.

Stressful and fast paced

A new system has come into place in lloyds pharmacies which is more complicated than the old system and its a very stressful place to work in . No support is given by the company when you are short staffed

Wouldn't work with the company

I would personally would not advise anyone to work for lloyds pharmacy as you are just a number to them the area management is shocking the don't care about store managers. Literally the worse company to work for and I would not put anyone through it

Pros

Cons

Long hours, most of the time you don't get a break during a 9 hr shift

Not nice

If your face don’t fit your treated bad. The branch I worked for were not nice people. Really put me off ever working in a pharmacy again. They had favourite employees.

Awful

I Worked for lloyds for 15 years, I used to enjoy my job but they no longer care about anything but profit. Very stressful job and customers are awful as they don't understand we are TOLD to send prescriptions offsite and it isn't just because we are slow

Extremely hostile environment.

● Zero training offered to new starters.● Customers mocked in ear shot.● No help from other employee's or management.● Humiliated infront of customers on multiple occasions.● Incredibly unprofessional staff. Feels more like a clicky popular girls club.

Pros

Hours and days off are ideal.

Cons

Literally everything else about this place was awful.

Rubbish company

I worked for them for 3 months and they were terrible to work for, I have had some rubbish employers in the past but these take the biscuit, management was dismal, the higher up you went the worse they were, would not recommend this place to anyone!!! Came home crying way too much, and was a waste of 3 months of my life. Even when I did over time and worked my myself to the bone and they were ungrateful. Other staff only stay as it is convenient and near where they live

Pros

Cons

Long hours with no appreciation

They don’t care about staff

Poor pay and large workload. Website, system and process issues. Put you on courses then don’t give you support and time to complete them. They don’t care about staff. Friction between departments.

Nice place to work

Nice work relationships, people are friendly and will help you with almost anything.There is also a lot of career progression, you can definitely move up in roles and department's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LloydsPharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare LloydsPharmacy with

• LloydsPharmacy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?