Loans Warehouse

Loans Warehouse Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews

n/a

Id rather leave this to other employees as my reason for leaving was because I did not agree with their company morals. No room for progression. Unprofessional.

Lively, fun, creative place to work and progress

I've been working at Loans Warehouse for 4 years and I'm still learning something new everyday. Its great being part of what we call here as 'our community' There is always something going on whether it's a festival in the summer, themed parties throughout the year and our legendary Christmas party! Day to day we all work very hard but we have a standard that we are proud to keep. But the sense of achievement from breaking our personal records make it all more than worth it. I myself have been promoted 3 times during my 4 years, the management team are always looking to develop and progress the staff here which I can personally vouch for. All in all, Loans Warehouse is a fantastic place to work with a great atmosphere, fun perks and opportunities for personal career development.

Cons

Long working hours

Great company to start a career within!!

I have worked for this company coming on 5 months now, and wow! I cannot believe how much of a great environment and work ethic they have here at Loans Warehouse. The vibe is great and there is never a dull day! There are endless amounts of incentives that the directors go above and beyond to organise for us and this equally keeps us working hard. We had a crepe pop up tent outside the office for pancake day, and a circus themed Christmas party with fire breathers! The time and effort that goes into everything is incredible. I had also come from a completely different work background, which didn't seem to be an issue at my interview at all. They welcome all people and are more than happy to train them- from induction training when you start to giving us the opportunity to go on offsite CeMap courses after a few months. This is something I am very grateful for, and am more than looking forward to continuing to develop within this company.

Pros

Fantastic atmosphere in the office, the chance to progress, great bonus/overtime scheme

Brilliant workplace

I have been working at Loans Warehouse for approx 17 months now and I can honestly say it’s been one of my best jobs. Great work vibe in the office, we more or less always have some type of event going on to give us incentive to work hard which works brilliantly for the team and keeps us active. Within my role there’s a lot of challenges which is definitely a pro as I feel I am constantly learning new things and with this there is opportunity to progress. Overall would certainly recommend working at Loans Warehouse

Great place to start a career within the industry

I have become increasingly proud of seeing a small company grow into an award winning second charge mortgage broker. I have had the opportunity to progress and develop my skills during this time. If you want to work hard and enjoy the many benefits then this is the place for you to start a great career.

Pros

Free lunches, flexibility when needed, personal development

It's not just a slogan; the company is very rewarding to those that put in the effort to develop and stand out from the crowd. There's lots of opportunity for development whether that's formal qualification or experience within another department. You're always busy so the jobs keep even the most active minds preoccupied. There is a strong focus on delivering the highest possible customer service.

Pros

Realistic and achievable targets, good bonus structure, lively and modern offices, lots of experience to help others learn.

Cons

It's not for the normal 9-5 individual

Great place to start a career

Modern, lively office where almost everyone who walks through the door comments on the buzz in the office. Great progression opportunities if you work hard. Full training is given to all employees from class room Induction training to off site CeMAP courses after just 6 months. Opening hours are the best in the industry, from 08:00 to 19:00 weekdays (17:30 on a Friday) whereas most of the competition seem to insist on working until 21:00. It’s a hard working environment which is target orientated and you are pushed to achieve those targets but that’s why the company is successful and why it’s not right for some. Directors have a passion like none I’ve ever worked for, if you want to be pushed

Pros

Progressions & energy

Cons

It’s an employer that encourages hard work

Monday are not dull here!

I have been with the company for just over 18 months and it has been incredible. The management will support you consistently and if you wish to excel in a workplace then they will support you, not just with work but personally as well. The culture of the company is lively and fast paced, Mondays especially is my favourite day as leads have built up over the weekend.

Fun, Professional

Brilliant to work for, appreciation is shown and such a great group of people work with and for! Everyone is hard working and will help with any questions and queries

Loans Warehouse

Directors of Loans Warehouse are colleagues/friends from Loans.co.uk who set up their own business when we were made redundant in 2008 by MBNA venturing into the UK mortgage sector. I took the opportunity to return to work after starting a family straight into cold calling and hard sales. My negotiating and influencing skills came into play and was awarded employee of the month on several occasions.

Pros

Obtaining vast experience of the Sub Prime Market

Cons

Cold calling at 08:30 on a Monday morning

Productive and fun work place

Taking Telephone applications from new clients applying for secured loans and inputting the data straight onto computer, i had to learn all aspects of of secured lending and the computer system used within the companyI learned alot working for loans warehouse, and dealt with the nicest clients over the phone to the most difficult of clients all of which is part of the job and enjoyed by me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loans Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement