Loans Warehouse

United Kingdom12 reviews

Clear
4.5Job security & advancement

n/a

Id rather leave this to other employees as my reason for leaving was because I did not agree with their company morals. No room for progression. Unprofessional.

Lively, fun, creative place to work and progress

I've been working at Loans Warehouse for 4 years and I'm still learning something new everyday. Its great being part of what we call here as 'our community' There is always something going on whether it's a festival in the summer, themed parties throughout the year and our legendary Christmas party! Day to day we all work very hard but we have a standard that we are proud to keep. But the sense of achievement from breaking our personal records make it all more than worth it. I myself have been promoted 3 times during my 4 years, the management team are always looking to develop and progress the staff here which I can personally vouch for. All in all, Loans Warehouse is a fantastic place to work with a great atmosphere, fun perks and opportunities for personal career development.

Cons

Long working hours

Great company to start a career within!!

I have worked for this company coming on 5 months now, and wow! I cannot believe how much of a great environment and work ethic they have here at Loans Warehouse. The vibe is great and there is never a dull day! There are endless amounts of incentives that the directors go above and beyond to organise for us and this equally keeps us working hard. We had a crepe pop up tent outside the office for pancake day, and a circus themed Christmas party with fire breathers! The time and effort that goes into everything is incredible. I had also come from a completely different work background, which didn't seem to be an issue at my interview at all. They welcome all people and are more than happy to train them- from induction training when you start to giving us the opportunity to go on offsite CeMap courses after a few months. This is something I am very grateful for, and am more than looking forward to continuing to develop within this company.

Pros

Fantastic atmosphere in the office, the chance to progress, great bonus/overtime scheme

Great place to start a career within the industry

I have become increasingly proud of seeing a small company grow into an award winning second charge mortgage broker. I have had the opportunity to progress and develop my skills during this time. If you want to work hard and enjoy the many benefits then this is the place for you to start a great career.

Pros

Free lunches, flexibility when needed, personal development

Great place to start a career

Modern, lively office where almost everyone who walks through the door comments on the buzz in the office. Great progression opportunities if you work hard. Full training is given to all employees from class room Induction training to off site CeMAP courses after just 6 months. Opening hours are the best in the industry, from 08:00 to 19:00 weekdays (17:30 on a Friday) whereas most of the competition seem to insist on working until 21:00. It’s a hard working environment which is target orientated and you are pushed to achieve those targets but that’s why the company is successful and why it’s not right for some. Directors have a passion like none I’ve ever worked for, if you want to be pushed

Pros

Progressions & energy

Cons

It’s an employer that encourages hard work

Monday are not dull here!

I have been with the company for just over 18 months and it has been incredible. The management will support you consistently and if you wish to excel in a workplace then they will support you, not just with work but personally as well. The culture of the company is lively and fast paced, Mondays especially is my favourite day as leads have built up over the weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loans Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement