Loans Warehouse

Loans Warehouse Management reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews

Clear

n/a

Id rather leave this to other employees as my reason for leaving was because I did not agree with their company morals. No room for progression. Unprofessional.

Lively, fun, creative place to work and progress

I've been working at Loans Warehouse for 4 years and I'm still learning something new everyday. Its great being part of what we call here as 'our community' There is always something going on whether it's a festival in the summer, themed parties throughout the year and our legendary Christmas party! Day to day we all work very hard but we have a standard that we are proud to keep. But the sense of achievement from breaking our personal records make it all more than worth it. I myself have been promoted 3 times during my 4 years, the management team are always looking to develop and progress the staff here which I can personally vouch for. All in all, Loans Warehouse is a fantastic place to work with a great atmosphere, fun perks and opportunities for personal career development.

Cons

Long working hours

Monday are not dull here!

I have been with the company for just over 18 months and it has been incredible. The management will support you consistently and if you wish to excel in a workplace then they will support you, not just with work but personally as well. The culture of the company is lively and fast paced, Mondays especially is my favourite day as leads have built up over the weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loans Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Loans Warehouse reviews by location

Learn about Loans Warehouse in popular locations

• Loans Warehouse
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?