Locala Community Partnerships CIC

Working at Locala Community Partnerships CIC: 9 Locala Community Partnerships CIC Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

2.8Job security & advancement

Working With The Administration Team

I enjoyed working here, the team were lovely and I felt very comfortable from day one. I learnt quite abit in a short space of time, the management are hard working and constantly on the go. Managing diaries was a hard job because everyone is so busy and diaries are full. They do have alot of meetings and this makes it hard to fit anything else in the diaries. However the job was very interesting and I got a lot from it.

Pros

Great people, good location and free parking.

Cons

They need more staff and less meetings.

Best by far

Fantastic support for colleagues, great ethos and culture.Flexible work patternsTruly listens to their membersGreat governance with the patient care at the heart of what they do.

Insights into Locala Community Partnerships CIC

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Locala

Worked for the company over 12 years no appreciation, hidden bullying, hidden racism and management not really intrested. Work is stressful, moral is down. I would never go and work for this company again. Stay away!!!

Could be a brilliant company... but...

But falls down in the same places that many NHS trusts and providers do in that they don't invest money, time or people in areas that could have a real impact when working with tight budgets, or in infrastructure - but throw money at 'Transformation' and 'OD' and 'Engagement' which produces resentment among the majority of clinical services and other corporate teams struggling to prop up overworked services in near failure.

Caring, supportive organisation.

A great place to work. I learned a lot about community services and the challenges delivering the NHS long term plan. Management are approachable, experienced, friendly and caring. The workplace culture supports respect for all. Collating diaries for meetings is the hardest part of the role as everyone is so busy. I enjoyed meeting people from different departments within the organisation when hot-desking at various locations.

Pros

Some free parking.

Cons

Some parking charges.

Good company doesn’t take complaints about colleagues seriously

Had a great time generally, staff really nice apart from a couple who went out of their way to make my life difficult for no real reason. Left Shortly after, reported to HR and got no response

Disgusting company

Stay away from this company management don’t care about they staff or clients bullying,favouritism they make your whole life miserable & even when you leave they still make your life miserable the whole company is a disgrace to care

Productive workplace

I had a great time working their as an intern, the colleagues there are very welcoming and nice. if you were unsure they always guided you. I had the opportunity to develop skills such as communication skills and IT Literacy.

Do not work here

bullying, favouritism, unfair and unsafe practice. When you leave, they make your life a misery until the very end. Withholding pay and references. Stay away

Pros

Cons

All of the above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Locala Community Partnerships CIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Locala Community Partnerships CIC with

Locala Community Partnerships CIC reviews by location

• Locala Community Partnerships CIC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?