London Business School

London Business School Employee Reviews for Administrator

The greatest most friendliest place to work. Where you are appreciated the work you do & no body ever looks down on you. The greatest atmospheres to work in LBS:)
Pros
great staff benefits
Cons
short break
Out of the many places I have worked in Education this is by far one of the WORST places I have ever had the displeasure of working. The department I was in had a ridiculously high turnover of staff and I didn't know this until my last day. That alone told me everything I needed to know. Not surprising at all! The pay was awful, staff were rude and at times arrogant (for what, I honestly don't know), they treated Temporary workers with such disdain by firing them at a drop of the hat it was shocking and people were overworked and miserable. I couldn't believe at the time a very senior worker had no assistant and other workers had to double up on their workload for the same money! I will not be going back to London Business School again. Not even for a visit.
Pros
Regents Park (Beautiful)
Cons
Do you have all day?
Hectic but friendly environment, everybody gets along and are friendly. During lunch you can sit next to the Dean, the Director or the cleaning staff No level rules.
Pros
dean house drinks, summer celebration, new year celebration, staff party, Thursday drinks, garden games
Cons
Strict HR rules