London Business School

London Business School Pay & benefits reviews

I have moved around a several departments as a temp at the London Business School and all teams differ slightly. Everyone is friendly and the work is relatively easy, but not challenging enough. However this can be said of all admin positions. The positions pay well and you have free access to a gym and pool, and many different lunch options.
Pros
Free gym and swim
Cons
work not challenging
Great place to work - colleagues, benefits, culture, location. Terrible management - lack of recognition, overloading of work, lack of leadership, lack of support.
Pros
Social culture, benefits
Cons
London Business School is a leader in the field of business education. All employers should learn from LBS.It`s a very diverse, multi-lingual,inspiring community of staff, faculty,students, clients, alumni and donors from around the world. All of the facilities and resources are open to staff, including an on-site gym and pool, extensive business library and clubs where you can join in on various sporting, professional interest and volunteering groups run by students and staff. Competitive salary and a range of benefits and opportunities you may not find in many other organisations. Staff are awarded with cash gifts and & personalised letter from the Dean after 5, 10,15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 years’ service.
Pros
As I mentioned above
Cons
I don't any
a company that has a lot to give. Great work experience both n the job and learning opportunities. The benefits of working flexibly and empowered to make a difference.
benefits
Cons
change management
Unfortunately, this company lost good workers due to poor management. Directors only promotes their friends whilst leaving other co-workers behind. The culture is - suck up to the directors, otherwise your position will be on the line.
Pros
Good salary in admin
Cons
Poor management, low salary for level 1's
The greatest most friendliest place to work. Where you are appreciated the work you do & no body ever looks down on you. The greatest atmospheres to work in LBS:)
Pros
great staff benefits
Cons
short break
One of the best companies I have worked for. While working, you are given the chance to learn as well and do courses to elevate you. The salary was excellent (London Weighting). We also had many benefit and perks within this company. Work and Life balances well. It was a secured roll until we were been outsourced by contractors. It was a happy environment especially during Summer and Christmas time.
Hectic but friendly environment, everybody gets along and are friendly. During lunch you can sit next to the Dean, the Director or the cleaning staff No level rules.
Pros
dean house drinks, summer celebration, new year celebration, staff party, Thursday drinks, garden games
Cons
Strict HR rules
Not much progression, since I left, I have moved up very quickly. Salary is below market rate Manaagement are poor with a lot of politics. Good work life balance as holidays start at 27 days. Benefits e.g.pension and life cover are decent. System is not the best nor the worst.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Limited progression and too much politics
best company for ever i worked. i enjoyed lot and I promoted as good position with minimum years. best the best. the employers are helpful and kind to me and more supportive.
Pros
holiday meal
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at London Business School?