London Business School

London Business School Work-life balance reviews

Nice place to work, good work life balance. Nice and intelligent line manager
Pros
Nice place
Cons
Too many politics, it is not about what you know rather than people that like you
i we so love to work in london business school he has be my dream to work in Abroad i pray my application is giving a positive respond more over working is a great chances
Excellent first job after graduating and a great opportunity to develop. To have the company on my CV is really advantageous for future opportunities, providing a useful stepping stone in my career. The work/life balance was very accommodating which makes commuting less stressful and the job easier.
People are excited about learning and doing things that can change the world. Everyone attending the conference was extremely polite and the team we had super proactive.
London Business School is a somewhat bureaucratic organisation, however it provides a truly international work space and supports a great work life balance.
London Business School is one of the world's top 10 business schools. Det är en banbrytare inom affärsinnovation.
a company that has a lot to give. Great work experience both n the job and learning opportunities. The benefits of working flexibly and empowered to make a difference.
benefits
Cons
change management
Great working environment, still a long way to go technology-wise but has potential to get better. On the overall, it's an exciting environment to be found in.
One of the best companies I have worked for. While working, you are given the chance to learn as well and do courses to elevate you. The salary was excellent (London Weighting). We also had many benefit and perks within this company. Work and Life balances well. It was a secured roll until we were been outsourced by contractors. It was a happy environment especially during Summer and Christmas time.
LBS has an excellent reputation within an education sector. Co-workers are very pleasant and the work and life balance is second to none.
Pros
Additional school holidays and free gym
Cons
Career progression is limited.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at London Business School?
Not much progression, since I left, I have moved up very quickly. Salary is below market rate Manaagement are poor with a lot of politics. Good work life balance as holidays start at 27 days. Benefits e.g.pension and life cover are decent. System is not the best nor the worst.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Limited progression and too much politics
best company for ever i worked. i enjoyed lot and I promoted as good position with minimum years. best the best. the employers are helpful and kind to me and more supportive.
Pros
holiday meal
Cons
worked for two years was a good company but was not my kind of job not much to do
It is a developing and international based company which helps all individuals grow on a daily basis