London Projects

London Projects Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom4 reviews

Definitely unique place for work!

I worked as a aftercare operative. Good place for get experience. For someone who is experienced it is a waste of time. Because at the end it looks like some of the people getting increasing of income but rest of the crew, even if they deserving, not at all. Really bad experience as a crew member, I was never feel like a part of the team. Maybe it was because of really bad management, not with my line manager but from the top, but for me like a employe it wasn't matter. I know for sure that because I not get support, I left, I couldn't work for the same money more than 1.5y, in the same time when others from my team gets a lot of increase of income.Maybe all this bad experience happened to me because the aftercare department was still under the build. I don't know.Anyway I am happy that I was a part of LP for a while and sad that I had to leave because they do not appreciated me, maybe because I am not born in UK. 🤔I know only that for fair money I could still work for them. This is only my personal of view and not necessarily you should consider it by making decisions about any possible cooperation with LP.

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

Work environment

The staff and management at london projects are friendly and understanding. The employees all work as a team and we all get along with one another. And we always make sure the sites follow all health qnd safety regulations.

Insights into London Projects

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Demanding work but friendly team

The work is settled within high end residential properties. The team is very friendly and helpful. The job is very demanding, but it would give you a chance to learn new things every day.

Great learning experience

Start work at 8, either work on 1st fix or 2nd fix, liaise with the other electricians, site manager, and other trades. two 30 minute breaks and finish at 5

Ask a question about working or interviewing at London Projects. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

London Projects reviews by location

Learn about London Projects in popular locations

• London Projects
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?