London Projects Culture reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The staff and management at london projects are friendly and understanding. The employees all work as a team and we all get along with one another. And we always make sure the sites follow all health qnd safety regulations.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into London Projects
What people like
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
- Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- General feeling of work happiness
- Supportive environment
See more jobs
Jobs at London Projects
See more London Projects reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at London Projects. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about London Projects
- How often do you get a pay rise at London Projects?One person answered
- What is a typical day like for you at London Projects?One person answered
- What benefits does London Projects offer?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at London Projects?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at London Projects?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at London Projects?One person answered
- What is the work-from-home policy at London Projects?
- Does London Projects offer a dental plan? What does it cover?
- Can you work remotely at London Projects?
- What is covered by the health insurance at London Projects?