London Projects

London Projects Management reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Clear

Definitely unique place for work!

I worked as a aftercare operative. Good place for get experience. For someone who is experienced it is a waste of time. Because at the end it looks like some of the people getting increasing of income but rest of the crew, even if they deserving, not at all. Really bad experience as a crew member, I was never feel like a part of the team. Maybe it was because of really bad management, not with my line manager but from the top, but for me like a employe it wasn't matter. I know for sure that because I not get support, I left, I couldn't work for the same money more than 1.5y, in the same time when others from my team gets a lot of increase of income.Maybe all this bad experience happened to me because the aftercare department was still under the build. I don't know.Anyway I am happy that I was a part of LP for a while and sad that I had to leave because they do not appreciated me, maybe because I am not born in UK. 🤔I know only that for fair money I could still work for them. This is only my personal of view and not necessarily you should consider it by making decisions about any possible cooperation with LP.

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

Work environment

The staff and management at london projects are friendly and understanding. The employees all work as a team and we all get along with one another. And we always make sure the sites follow all health qnd safety regulations.

Insights into London Projects

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at London Projects. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement