London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Employee Reviews for Research Assistant

good

It is good to work at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. I did there a master in public health for developing countries and now i work there.

Excellent

This is one of the most excellent places to work if you are into tropical diseases without having to even travel to a tropical country. They work with many countries ad the WHO to find treatment, cures and preventative medicine.

academic and challenging

Working in academia I am finding the environment conducive to learning and I am enjoying the interaction with my colleagues who contribute to my learning and progress by holding deep scientific discussions. A workday is long but work is entirely enjoyable. The aspect of gaining further understanding is the best part of the job. The commuting for this job s the worst part.

Pros

learning

Cons

commuting

Evolving and hard working

Hard working and inspirational environment. A close community of hard workers and ambition. My ambition to work towards improving population health has started from working with this company.

Jobs at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine