London Serenity

London Serenity Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom6 reviews

4.2Pay & benefits

Luxury Locations, a lot of bookings

I joined London serenity a few months ago not knowing what to expect. I really enjoy my time working with them, I set my own availability but often get a lot more requests out of those hours. Rates are excellent but tips are amazing too. I work as much as I like but tend to take on more when requested. The team is super friendly and always there to help.

Company makes spa profession very low paid and considered

I decided to try working for London serenity even if professional in the spa industry didn't recommend to me. I can confirm all the bad reviews. The pay for shift in spa is extremely low and I would recommend to take shifts only if you want to get the chance and want to see how the spa works before to apply as full time therapist. The pay they offer can be considered minimum wage for a spa/massage therapist and the company makes the market price of the job ridiculously low. The company hires a lot of therapist without experience so the spa where you go to work treat you poorly. Working as mobile therapist is a little bit better but the company is very pushy and pretend you go outside of central areas or areas you agreed to work in.

Pros

Good to have experience, flexible hours

Cons

Low pay, pushy company and no care for staff

Official response from London Serenity

21 June 2021
Dear former therapist,Your review is quite inaccurate and unfair, misleading and containing incorrect information. We would welcome you to speak directly to us if any spa has treated you poorly- we hear quite the opposite from our spas and our therapists.

Insights into London Serenity

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

So much work given! great to work with

I recently signed up with London Serenity, and I cant believe the amount of bookings I get through them. My availability is limited but i still get enough bookings to make it worth my time. Since signing up, I have done an LQA training, a Temple Spa training and been invited to a few others. I like the fact that it's flexible, and there is always a person to speak to when I need to. The places I have been to are exciting, their focus is more on hotels and spas, which is a plus!

Loved working here

Amazing company. Love the manager. Got to meet so many cool people. Such a good experience. Only reason I left as I was going traveling. Would highly recommend.

Great Company to work with

I have been working with Serenity for the past 3 years, doing massage and mani/pedi in 5* hotels. I chose when I want to work, and I am usually fully booked in my shift. Great variety of clients, great team to work with.

Pros

Flexible hours, VIP clients, Good pay

Cons

Flexible work hours

It was great to be able to work when I wanted and to be able to work in all the amazing 5 star hotels across central London. The only thing I didn't really like was that 90% of the treatments were for massage, I like a bit more variety.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at London Serenity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement