London Stadium
London Stadium Employee Review

Productive and a fun place to work

10 November 2015
I was working for London Olympic stadium to gain a very good experience even though it was a cleaners job. I had learnt alot on how to maintain the stadium in busy atmospheres and I had learnt the important of the system. I worked in a team of 12 people and we had to work in a group to achieve our goals and cover for each other when they were absent. I enjoyed every part of my job because it was a great place to work and my colleagues and visitors always bought a pleasant atmosphere into the stadium. While the Olympics had lasted in London I had an amazing time just being a part of the stadium and to represent it. During the Olympic games the only thing i found difficult was to really quickly and immediately clean up for the next contestants and visitors.
4.0Job security/advancement
5 November 2020
Tour Maker Experience (Former Employee) - London
The environment was nice, especially the journey through the QEOP to the London Stadium but the job got quite boring for me.I needed regular work each week and had to find another job.
Pros
The shifts worked around my life commitments.
Cons
Low pay and not enough shifts given.
6 January 2020
Security Officer (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
easy to do, good management, quick training. ......... meet lots of people. get to watch football sometimes. .................................. great pay
28 September 2018
Steward (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
A typical day at work would be giving directions to people who were not familiar with the area. Hardest part of the job is dealing with people under the influence of alcohol. Most enjoyable part of working within the stadium is witnessing big football stars play on your break. The workplace as well as the management was exceptional, due to the fact that the treat you with respect which makes you more motivated to work. i learnt that a lot of safety and security precautions had to be taken due to the fact that people attending the stadium must feel safe. Also worked at the world championship as well as the para athletics.
Pros
Free Lunch & Seeing role models
Cons
Long Hours
  1. Productive and a fun place to work