London Stadium
London Stadium Employee Review

Very Exciting Project

11 June 2017
I was a part of a work of art. We were working for one of the very famous architect in the world, Zaha Hadid. We didnt have much time or any interaction with this famous lady. But we learned a lot from how a magnificent structure is built.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Was a part of something big.
Cons
Voluntery/ temporary work
5 November 2020
Tour Maker Experience (Former Employee) - London
The environment was nice, especially the journey through the QEOP to the London Stadium but the job got quite boring for me.I needed regular work each week and had to find another job.
Pros
The shifts worked around my life commitments.
Cons
Low pay and not enough shifts given.
6 January 2020
Security Officer (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
easy to do, good management, quick training. ......... meet lots of people. get to watch football sometimes. .................................. great pay
28 September 2018
Steward (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
A typical day at work would be giving directions to people who were not familiar with the area. Hardest part of the job is dealing with people under the influence of alcohol. Most enjoyable part of working within the stadium is witnessing big football stars play on your break. The workplace as well as the management was exceptional, due to the fact that the treat you with respect which makes you more motivated to work. i learnt that a lot of safety and security precautions had to be taken due to the fact that people attending the stadium must feel safe. Also worked at the world championship as well as the para athletics.
Pros
Free Lunch & Seeing role models
Cons
Long Hours