London Stadium

London Stadium Work-life balance reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
The environment was nice, especially the journey through the QEOP to the London Stadium but the job got quite boring for me.I needed regular work each week and had to find another job.
Pros
The shifts worked around my life commitments.
Cons
Low pay and not enough shifts given.
A typical day at work would be giving directions to people who were not familiar with the area. Hardest part of the job is dealing with people under the influence of alcohol. Most enjoyable part of working within the stadium is witnessing big football stars play on your break. The workplace as well as the management was exceptional, due to the fact that the treat you with respect which makes you more motivated to work. i learnt that a lot of safety and security precautions had to be taken due to the fact that people attending the stadium must feel safe. Also worked at the world championship as well as the para athletics.
Pros
Free Lunch & Seeing role models
Cons
Long Hours
People are friendly and bubbly don't be shy working with the London Stadium all people with talk to you in nice way of manner. There is no hard bit working at the London Stadium, management is really nice to you if your nice to them. When you go the London stadium it is stress free
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Depends on the hours you do
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at London Stadium?