Love Energy Savings

Love Energy Savings Employee Reviews

Love energy saving is grate but as having a HR Boss was not i walked out as she treated me like dirt when i had a problem she never sorted it i quit.
Pros
Grate MD
Cons
HR boss bad
This place will eat you alive. Threatened with losing your job and ridiculed daily if targets aren't hit. Preferential treatment given to family staff members and tenured staff. Every and any excuse to deduct and pay out less commision. Treated like a traitor if you don't work extra hours. No training at all. Lied to on a daily basis, manipulated by senior management. Senior management deducting commission from staff to top up their own commission. Targets cannot be hit unless substantial extra hours are put in, high value deals reserved for tenured staff and family members. Disgusting place to work.
Pros
Sweet F/A
Cons
Review says it all.
A very generous basic. Pays more than most sales roles out there. Once you finish your 3 week training forget about any ongoing support or help from your "manager". Once you are on full target it's ever man for themselves and you would expect the same lead opportunities as everyone else. WRONG. The leads worth the most value were kept for the "tenured" staff to ensure that they kept hitting their target each and every month. New starters given scraps and not put into all channels. The culture is shocking, management who have no idea what micromanagement is or what its supposed to be used for instead used it as a bullying tool. You are expected to work past your hours every day.
Pros
Basic
Cons
Everything other than the basic
You’ll regret it. Awful place, out to squeeze every penny from customers and you!! Watched like a hawk for everything. Much better companies out there for sure
Pros
Meh. The cafe ladies were the most pleasant to deal with
Cons
All of it
The floor manager of the lead gen department is toxic. If you want to feel like your walking on egg shells all time then this is the job for you. He is deceitful and controlling. Does everything individually so he can manipulate people.
Worst decision I ever made taking on this job. I stayed there for a month because I couldn’t hack it anymore. Came home so miserable and deflated every night and just absolutely hated my job. The training was absolutely horrendous - don’t know how the company can pride themselves on an excellent ‘months worth’ of training when you receive none at all. The first two days consisted of ice breakers and learning about the company and the third day we were on the phone!!! If you believe yourself to be a goods salesman and have plenty of experience being driven to meet targets and know how to pitch and sell well in this industry, go ahead. But unlike me if you haven’t worked in this field before or haven’t had very much experience in it - DON’T BOTHER. All of the managers time and effort goes into the people who have. I was always overlooked! Had emails with my name highlighted in red sent out to the whole floor for ‘poor talk time’ etc. When you work so hard this was really cruel and really discouraging. Don’t ever think about calling in sick either. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB OR HAVE MANAGEMENT THREATEN YOUR JOB SECURITY. Absolutely disgusting!! I rang in sick and I wasn’t spoken to very nicely on the phone, with management saying... ‘how would you feel about coming in tomorrow and not having a job?’ Again I don’t understand how this company can pride themselves on saying they care for their staff. They clearly don’t. They care about the money they make, not you! I was very hurt when my line manager spoke to me like this, so I didn’t go back to work and found myself - more...
Awful company, the management are clueless and clicky and people who have never worked in the industry. Zero training or on job coaching after the first week.
You need to be money driven. You are thrown in at the deep end and criticised (unprofessionally) from day 1. Work life balance doesn’t exist. If you can handle this you’ll be fine.
Pros
Some good people, nice office.
Cons
Unprofessional
Just not worth the stress to be the lowest paid. better jobs out there with more respect. Long boring and very tedious..yes you know what you sign up for, but wage is overhyped - not the £40+k advertised. no progression.
Don't do it. They don't care about their staff. Even HR are unsupportive of staff. Things have gone down hill since I started here, and I felt like my job was threatened due to new management and had to leave for a more stable job.
I enjoy working for Love energy because it is a very fun and very vibrant work environment, the work is tough but rewarding and the support you need is there when you need it
Pros
Commission
I highly recommend you do not go for a job at this place. THEY LIE. They promise you and say your job is secure. NO it’s not team managers threaten you with your job too get the best results out of you! Treat you like test animals constantly changing data/scripts every week and still moan if you don’t hit your target EVENTHOUGH you’re doing/learning something new for them each week.. you never know when your times up going from one day too another worrying about you place in there... horrible company with horrible managers
Cons
Never work.at love energy didn't enjoy it.no matter what the title your cold calling people ...management are rude they try to help but wsnt you to sell and it isn't possible as people hang up on you
Very clicky environment, high pressure sales and cold calling. Great office however team leaders let the company down, good salary and opportunity to earn high commision
The managers are really bad and unprofessional. They drink alcohol at work and do not follow up anything you ask them for. The targets are unrealistic and you will be sacked if don't hit them. It's the sort of place we're there are groups of people and if your face doesn't fit you will be pushed out. Overall bad.
Pros
Cons
Bad managers. No parking. Low pay. Unrealistic. targets. Back stabbing. Two faced managers.
I worked here for a month and it sucked. Cold calling company’s, trying to talk to who ever is in charge to make them sign up and “save money”. Total BS Though when I was there some of the managers where sound. Training isn’t that good either
Pros
Some (not all) nice people
Cons
Cold calling/ no leads/ high targets
It was awful. The 10 people I trained with were sacked or walked. Luckily I had applied for another job. They told us there was no sales involved but it was. You get the phone constantly put down on you or abuse. The targets are impossible to attain so you will be sacked.
Pros
Free coffee but the powdered milk upsset my stomach
Cons
I have been working at love energy for almost 3 years, the job is great and the benefits can be very rewarding however the culture is very much a 'wolf of wall street' attitude and i feel this is affecting the productivity.
Pros
good comms structure
Cons
the company is focused too much on socialising and having 'fun' instead of earning money
Shocking company to work for. Always encouraged and advised to get the best out of employees by threatening them with their jobs. This starts at the top from the MD downwards. Customers are constantly lied to and the company can pretty much say and do as they please as the nature of the business is unregulated, so it is almost like the wild wild west! Encouraging advisors and nurturing them is almost frowned upon and I can honestly say it is one of the worst and badly run companies I have worked for.
Pros
Salary
Cons
The whole experience
just the poeple i work for RE clening are terrible. bad pay 150 every two weeks so you are better of at the job center terrible working conditions and never get the supplies you need to do the job properly.
Pros
Cons
terrible pay and not getting the supplies needed
I've recently started working here and the atmosphere is amazing! There are constant prizes to be won along with a load of benefits of working here. Its good to know coming to work can be enjoyable Would recommend to anyone who's in need of a job worth getting up for