Lowell
Happiness score is 45 out of 100

Lowell

Lowell Employee Review

Extremely stressful, don't care about your mental wellbeing

I loved the role when I started. Great team and wasn't too stressful. However there were so many changes with management, changes with the way we worked, having to pick up work for different departments, expecting too much work with a wage that didn't reflect

Pros

Excellent team

Cons

Unrealistic productivity expectations, no appreciation

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Hated it

I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone EVER. They treat you like children. It felt like i had gone back to school it was ridiculous. They're unfair and unreasonable and I would stay clear.

Same roleSame location

Great atmosphere

Lowell was the best place that I’ve worked and I would love to go back but there are no part time roles and I left to continue with my studies! Managers were kind and caring and colleagues had great banter!

Official response from Lowell

23 December 2019
Thank you for leaving a review.We aren’t recruiting for part time roles at the moment but once you’ve completed your studies, please do get back in touch. We’re sure our Managers would be happy to hear from you again! We wish you luck in your studies.
Same location

Was a good place

Since the change of the Ceo and directors lowell is all about cost cutting, it's like being a in prison no freedom manager's are like hawks can't go toilet without them asking where are you. Calls are stressful they expect you to take another call straight away, keep away at all costs

Pros

Cons

Hard customers. Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lowell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Lowell with

Lowell reviews by location

Learn about Lowell in popular locations

• Lowell
  • Extremely stressful, don't care about your mental wellbeing