Lowell
Happiness score is 45 out of 100

Lowell

Lowell Employee Review

Good cv experience

Great introduction into a different form of customer services in call centre. Good training and options to develop experience and new skills in various roles around the business. Poor leadership and support.

Pros

On site canteen, hybrid work, job opportunities, bonus, bright points

Cons

Poor organisation, poor management, not being heard, low pay

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Teams are great management stick together and constantly monitor you time keeping is very strict

Avoid if possible constant monitoring of calls you will get a warning if you go over your break by even 20 seconds having to use your breaks to use the toilet

Pros

Good people in your team

Cons

Always want you to work late shift and us and them culture
Same roleSame location

Huge mistake

The job that I applied for is nothing like the job that I am doing. The hours promised are not the hours that I’m working. Employee relations are a joke and aren’t there to support you. Management are so clicky and it’s more of an If your face fits culture. They expect far too much from you. No matter how well you perform, you won’t be acknowledged unless you are part of the in crowd. There is a lot of bullying from team leaders and above. When my mum died I only got a weeks pay. This added to even more stress and upset as I was expected to go back after a week with such a massive loss.

Pros

Salary, car parking

Cons

Bullying, lies and bereavement policy

Official response from Lowell

9 November 2020
Hi there,I'm sorry that your experience working at Lowell wasn't as you had expected - we want all of our colleagues to love life at Lowell. We set our colleagues' working hours to ensure we are available to provide the best service to our customers and clients. During the recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team should discuss working hours and role responsibilities with you; I apologise if this wasn't the case for you.Your team leader, management and ER are there to support you, so we're sorry that you felt you weren't getting the support you needed. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss; I appreciate it will have been a difficult time and I hope that, if you needed and wanted to, you were able to take advantage of the additional support through Thrive and our benefits partner. I wish you well for the future and we will definitely take your comments on board.
Same location

Was a good place

Since the change of the Ceo and directors lowell is all about cost cutting, it's like being a in prison no freedom manager's are like hawks can't go toilet without them asking where are you. Calls are stressful they expect you to take another call straight away, keep away at all costs

Pros

Cons

Hard customers. Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lowell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Lowell with

Lowell reviews by location

Learn about Lowell in popular locations

• Lowell