LTF Recruitment

LTF Recruitment Employee Reviews

I recently went back into supply teaching after having my little boy. LTF have been brilliant, I like how committed they have been, to not only finding me a new role but also the right one. They have excellent working relationships with the schools they work with too. When I had (a socially distanced) tour of one school, they commented on how they use LTF and they know they get great quality staff. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for supply work or temp/ permanent teaching roles to get in touch.
Pros
Working relationship and securing jobs
Cons
None that I can think of
10 December 2020
Thank you :-)We hope you enjoy your placement The Team @ LTF Recruitment
I work as a part-time SEN Teaching Assistant. The application process and appointment was straightforward and quick. The consultant is very friendly and helpful and responds to any queries very quickly.
12 November 2020
Hi,Thank you soo much for leaving us such a lovely review!Wishing you all the best,The Team @ LTF Recruitment
I always find the staff and management extremely approachable. They were able to find me a temporary position within a week which was within my remit of requirements.
11 November 2020
Hi,Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review!Wishing you all the best,The Team @ LTF Recruitment
LTF recruitment was very supportive of my current work situation and provided me with a range of jobs that I might be interested in. They set up the interview and also got to know as much as possible about me for other jobs. I am currently working because of them and because of the links that they have in place with a wide range of schools. So far I have felt very comfortable in the school I am working in and feel part of the team. This is my first supply role and it has worked out really well.
Pros
Nice school to work in and very supportive process
Cons
Like any job - not getting a job straight away when you are not in work.
10 December 2020
LTF TeamConsistent with communication about work. I was able to communicate with the team and received feedback and great tips. The team always responded to messages and answered the phone. Staff/School I worked at a lovely diverse School where I got to demonstrate my skills by assisting Early years. Great team in my department.
Pros
Building up skills every working day
23 October 2020
I was with a few agencies and not sure where he found my details. They knew what I wanted but didn't find me anything relevant. Best off staying with reputable agencies
Pros
Part time work, so lots of days off.
Cons
Unreliable, not sticking to agreements
23 October 2020
Hi,We are really sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience while working with LTF Recruitment. Could you please email us at info@ltfrecruitment.co.ukWe want to do our very best to find out the issues surrounding your review which can hopefully help us to improve our service in future. All the best,The Team @ LTF Recruitment
I was very worried about securing a job this year after completing my teacher training during a global pandemic but after getting in touch with LTF recruitment they offered me opportunities to work straight away. I got in touch with them on the Wednesday and by the following Monday I had two job trials to attend and managed to secure myself my first teaching position! I’m so pleased with the support and service they provide and would definitely recommend them other job seekers in the future!
23 October 2020
Fantastic company 😁 jamie is fantastic at his job and very supportive,I can not say anything negative about the company. I am completely satisfied with the support and work they have provided.
23 October 2020
I’ve enjoyed working with this company for over 4 months. They take care of their staff and are always ready to help. They make sure your happy where your working and do call to see if your still enjoying your placement.
Pros
Your happiness comes first
23 October 2020
Within 10 days of making an enquiry through the website, I had been contacted by a member of staff, completed the formal application process and found an excellent placement.The staff member who I spoke with was very friendly and made everything clear. He kept me up to date regarding my application and potential contracts.
Pros
Efficient service. Friendly staff.
23 October 2020
1st agency I had registered with in a number of years. Excellent communication and very professional. Discussed with me my career aspirations and found posts for this.
Pros
Good communication / friendly
Cons
N/a
23 October 2020
Had me in for the registration process, which wasn’t fully completed and then I never heard from them again! An absolute waste of time. I got the impression their so called positions are speculative and they have to canvass for work, rather than them having any contracts with schools for which they need positions filled. I would avoid at all costs.
23 October 2020
I started working with LTF last November and they have been nothing short of fantastic. I was speaking directly to the CEO, who was blunt but NOT rude, and would be transparent about the role I was going into. Pay rate is a bonus too, they value their TAs as I was paid the same amount as a HLTA at minimum. They look out for their employees. Within 24 hours of informing them I needed a job for September, I was offered a position straight away! Very good company and would recommend to anybody.
Pros
Pay Rate, Dedication to Finding Work, Long term roles, Honesty.
23 October 2020
No hassle , fast and efficient! Would highly recommend it and work for them again. Had to go through a phone interview which was the easiest and quickest.
23 October 2020
The agency works really quickly to find you long term places. I’ve recommended a few friends who’ve also ended up being given long term contracts at a great school too. Can’t complain. Rich is always available so no question is unanswered and he works pretty hard to keep you secure in your position. Especially during quarantine we were very lucky to be with LTF.
23 October 2020
I sent in an application and within a few hours had received a phone call with several opportunities available. I chose which one suited me and sent in all documents and background checks, had an interview at the school 4 days later and a job offer the same day. Couldn’t recommend their professionalism, friendliness and company more .
23 October 2020
Very friendly fantastic support registering with them Very reliable Found work for me within two days of Registering with them Happy to answer any questions
Pros
Very helpful
23 October 2020
There are better agencies out there that will have your back and pay you fairly. Rate I was promised wasn’t what I was actually paid. Wasn’t paid for some of the work I did. When I chased it I was basically ignored.
23 October 2020
Really bad company run by a very unorganised and rude individual. NOTHING BUT HASSLE. Get yourself registered with reputable agencies who have a long standing reputation.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
Pay, conditions, availability of work
23 October 2020
If you like being sworn at over the phone then yea work for them. If you don't want to be treated fairly then yh work for them. I did not enjoy once i started i was then left to fend for myself as in if i needed 2 ring in due to my so being ill i was told "that's not my issue sort it out with the school".
23 October 2020
Interviewed only last week and they have already found me a placement at a great school local to where I live. I also received a higher pay rate than what other agencies were offering which is a big bonus. Would highly recommend!
  1. Employee reviews