Lucinda Ellery Consultancy logo
View all Lucinda Ellery Consultancy reviews

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Review

Amazing Team, Friendly & Fun

No two days are the same at Lucinda Ellery, although one thing is guaranteed every day, and that is FUN. I have only been working with Lucinda Ellery for a few weeks now although it feels like I have been here for a few years, thanks to the welcoming, charming team and management team. So far I have been able to understand how Lucinda Ellery runs, how our clients feel, and how happy our teams are to be working here. My role in HR allows me to work directly with the directors to ensure the teams are looked after in order to give the clients the best experience here, something that I have never been able to do before. Here there is a great atmosphere and genuine positive emotion, great relationships with each other and specifically our clients. I found Lucinda Ellery here on Indeed and after researching what they did and how dedicated they are to helping people, I knew this was the place to be. After applying the interview process was calm, easy and I was able to be myself. I truly recommend Lucinda Ellery as a great place to work, in the short time I have been here I have already seen the benefits this company offers to their team and the progression available.

4.0Job security/advancement

Great place to work if you not lazy, and eager to learn something new.

This place is great if you are hard work and want to learn, I start As a junior hairdresser and fell in love with the system and clients, it’s a fast place! If you are lazy or maybe wants a easy job,I don’t think this is for you! Good pay and the company looks after you if you work hard.

Pros

Pay review every year, Xmas week off

Horrible

This job is a joke. They make you work too hard and it is not enough for the amount you get paid. The amount of rude and and child mind like employees there is disgraceful. They don’t care about your mental health or you they just want the work done.

Pros

Only the work of Lucinda

Cons

Horrible environment

If you get pregnant you can only return as full time not part time I wasn’t aware of this so now I’m a new mother and jobless Not a nice staff environment close net cliques Not spoken to nicely

Pros

Cons

To many to type

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2