Lucinda Ellery Consultancy logo
View all Lucinda Ellery Consultancy reviews

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Review

Horrible

This job is a joke. They make you work too hard and it is not enough for the amount you get paid. The amount of rude and and child mind like employees there is disgraceful. They don’t care about your mental health or you they just want the work done.

Pros

Only the work of Lucinda

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible place to work

The only good thing Lucinda do is what they do for their clients. Other then that, the older employees intimidate the newer employees. Management are not helpful at all, they just chuck you in the deep end and expect you to know what to do. Working at Lucinda is literally like being back at secondary school as in the bitchiness and dirty looks, talking behind people’s backs. The managers do not care about your health, mental health or nothing. They just won’t your job to be done and I am talking from experience!!! I would 100% not recommend working here. Also, Lucinda herded is blind to see what her manger meant are actually like! Would not want to work in a place like it again!

Pros

Clients

Cons

Everything else!
Same role

Uninviting environment

A catty/fake environment very reflective of high school right from management to lower level, promised training & advancement but I didn’t receive it with no reasons, felt singled out & told to sweep and get clients lunch more than others** that were at my level, of the ‘popular’ ones liked you then everyoneee would like you , i w

Pros

Nice clients

Cons

If you work too efficiently it will go against you

Great place to work if you not lazy, and eager to learn something new.

This place is great if you are hard work and want to learn, I start As a junior hairdresser and fell in love with the system and clients, it’s a fast place! If you are lazy or maybe wants a easy job,I don’t think this is for you! Good pay and the company looks after you if you work hard.

Pros

Pay review every year, Xmas week off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2