Lucinda Ellery Consultancy logo
Lucinda Ellery Consultancy

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Reviews in London

Working for Lucinda made me grow in confidence and i was very good at my job

A typical day I would be rushed off my feet very busy all day long non stop interaction with clients which I enjoyed.. The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to know all my lovely clients,creating a great friendship with them and knowing coming to the salon every 4 - 6 weeks and getting there hair done they would feel amazing..

Pay is a joke

Terrible place to work..... Pay Is a joke...... They will use you to Complete task that are not apart of your job description overall working there is terrible and THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY AND LYING TO CLIENTS FOR THEIR OWN GAIN....

Terrible

Not giving the training promised. Mangers rude and not suportive. Do not speak to mangers in confidence they will not help you or be understanding. You are chucked in the deep end with no training or help and expected to no what to do strengtht away. The technions are rude and nasty to you for not being fast enough. Overall it's a horrible place to work and would highly not recommended.

Pros

Clients

Cons

Mangerment.

Productive & Fast Pace

day starts at 8.30am learnt how to work better as an individual and a group management was always there and very helpful coworkers are the best people ive ever met hardest part of the job is staying on your feet for 9 hours most enjoyable part is meeting new clients and hearing their experiences

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2