Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Reviews for Resource OfficerReview this company
Resource Officer1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
HR Officer (Current Employee) - Hammersmith, Greater London - 14 July 2017
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
No two days are the same at Lucinda Ellery, although one thing is guaranteed every day, and that is FUN. I have only been working with Lucinda Ellery for a few weeks now although it feels like I have been here for a few years, thanks to the welcoming, charming team and management team. So far I have been able to understand how Lucinda Ellery runs, how our clients feel, and how happy our teams are to be working here. My role in HR allows me to work directly with the directors to ensure the teams are looked after in order to give the clients the best experience here, something that I have never been able to do before. Here there is a great atmosphere and genuine positive emotion, great relationships with each other and specifically our clients. I found Lucinda Ellery here on Indeed and after researching what they did and how dedicated they are to helping people, I knew this was the place to be. After applying the interview process was calm, easy and I was able to be myself. I truly recommend Lucinda Ellery as a great place to work, in the short time I have been here I have already seen the benefits this company offers to their team and the progression available.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Lucinda Ellery Consultancy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Lucinda Ellery Consultancy
- How do you feel about the future of Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?2 people answered
- * what is the work environment and culture like? * how are the working hours?Answered by Lucinda Ellery Consultancy
- What is Lucinda Ellery Consultancy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- Does Lucinda Ellery Consultancy allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What tips do you have for doing well in an interview ?One person answered