Lucinda Ellery Consultancy logo

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Reviews for Resource Officer

2.0Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews

Amazing Team, Friendly & Fun

No two days are the same at Lucinda Ellery, although one thing is guaranteed every day, and that is FUN. I have only been working with Lucinda Ellery for a few weeks now although it feels like I have been here for a few years, thanks to the welcoming, charming team and management team. So far I have been able to understand how Lucinda Ellery runs, how our clients feel, and how happy our teams are to be working here. My role in HR allows me to work directly with the directors to ensure the teams are looked after in order to give the clients the best experience here, something that I have never been able to do before. Here there is a great atmosphere and genuine positive emotion, great relationships with each other and specifically our clients. I found Lucinda Ellery here on Indeed and after researching what they did and how dedicated they are to helping people, I knew this was the place to be. After applying the interview process was calm, easy and I was able to be myself. I truly recommend Lucinda Ellery as a great place to work, in the short time I have been here I have already seen the benefits this company offers to their team and the progression available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2