Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Reviews for WelderReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Not giving the training promised. Mangers rude and not suportive. Do not speak to mangers in confidence they will not help you or be understanding. You are chucked in the deep end with no training or help and expected to no what to do strengtht away. The technions are rude and nasty to you for not being fast enough. Overall it's a horrible place to work and would highly not recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Lucinda Ellery Consultancy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Lucinda Ellery Consultancy
- How do you feel about the future of Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?2 people answered
- * what is the work environment and culture like? * how are the working hours?Answered by Lucinda Ellery Consultancy
- What is Lucinda Ellery Consultancy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy?One person answered
- Does Lucinda Ellery Consultancy allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What tips do you have for doing well in an interview ?One person answered