Lucinda Ellery Consultancy logo

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Employee Reviews

2.1
Work-life balance

Uninviting environment

A catty/fake environment very reflective of high school right from management to lower level, promised training & advancement but I didn’t receive it with no reasons, felt singled out & told to sweep and get clients lunch more than others** that were at my level, of the ‘popular’ ones liked you then everyoneee would like you , i w

Pros

Nice clients

Cons

If you work too efficiently it will go against you

Great place to work if you not lazy, and eager to learn something new.

This place is great if you are hard work and want to learn, I start As a junior hairdresser and fell in love with the system and clients, it’s a fast place! If you are lazy or maybe wants a easy job,I don’t think this is for you! Good pay and the company looks after you if you work hard.

Pros

Pay review every year, Xmas week off

Horrible

This job is a joke. They make you work too hard and it is not enough for the amount you get paid. The amount of rude and and child mind like employees there is disgraceful. They don’t care about your mental health or you they just want the work done.

Pros

Only the work of Lucinda

Horrible environment

If you get pregnant you can only return as full time not part time I wasn’t aware of this so now I’m a new mother and jobless Not a nice staff environment close net cliques Not spoken to nicely

Pros

Cons

To many to type

Absolutely not recommending

Very chaotic and not precise with expectations toward employees. Changing the idea of duty on daily basics. Poor management, very aggressive. They will tell the great fairy about rewarding job but it's far from what they represent. It's all about money not quality.

Pros

Non

Cons

Most of it

Don’t bother!

The salary doesn’t justify the stress of working there. Staff from top management level down are rude, fake and selective, and they talk down to you.

Cons

If you don’t make the top level happy you are on your own.

Horrible place to work

The only good thing Lucinda do is what they do for their clients. Other then that, the older employees intimidate the newer employees. Management are not helpful at all, they just chuck you in the deep end and expect you to know what to do. Working at Lucinda is literally like being back at secondary school as in the bitchiness and dirty looks, talking behind people’s backs. The managers do not care about your health, mental health or nothing. They just won’t your job to be done and I am talking from experience!!! I would 100% not recommend working here. Also, Lucinda herded is blind to see what her manger meant are actually like! Would not want to work in a place like it again!

Pros

Clients

Cons

Everything else!

very particular

I have no idea what the Solihull salon are looking for but they're extremely picky. They're certainly not looking for someone who has salon experience, that's for sure, as I have that. A dream job, if your face fits and you're very young.

Pros

rewarding role if your face fits

Cons

comes across as clicky

Working for Lucinda made me grow in confidence and i was very good at my job

A typical day I would be rushed off my feet very busy all day long non stop interaction with clients which I enjoyed.. The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to know all my lovely clients,creating a great friendship with them and knowing coming to the salon every 4 - 6 weeks and getting there hair done they would feel amazing..

Bad Experience

Salon assistant then worked as junior stylist doing most junior stylist duties. Didn’t get paid for extra duties outside of my contract. Training didn’t happen. HR aren’t there for you they tell you they are at the beginning and then when you get treated badly or don’t feel confident in your job role they don’t help you. Awful experience absolutely ruined mental health. Promised me 2 weeks training and then went down to 4 days but didn’t happen

Jobs at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy

See more jobs

Pay is a joke

Terrible place to work..... Pay Is a joke...... They will use you to Complete task that are not apart of your job description overall working there is terrible and THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY AND LYING TO CLIENTS FOR THEIR OWN GAIN....

Ridiculous!

They say “Urgently Needed” they keep reposting, it doesn’t matter if you have hairdressing qualifications. Like how can you urgently need somebody of you’re way too picky?

Pros

Cons

No Equality, No Opportunity

Terrible

Not giving the training promised. Mangers rude and not suportive. Do not speak to mangers in confidence they will not help you or be understanding. You are chucked in the deep end with no training or help and expected to no what to do strengtht away. The technions are rude and nasty to you for not being fast enough. Overall it's a horrible place to work and would highly not recommended.

Pros

Clients

Cons

Mangerment.

Amazing Team, Friendly & Fun

No two days are the same at Lucinda Ellery, although one thing is guaranteed every day, and that is FUN. I have only been working with Lucinda Ellery for a few weeks now although it feels like I have been here for a few years, thanks to the welcoming, charming team and management team. So far I have been able to understand how Lucinda Ellery runs, how our clients feel, and how happy our teams are to be working here. My role in HR allows me to work directly with the directors to ensure the teams are looked after in order to give the clients the best experience here, something that I have never been able to do before. Here there is a great atmosphere and genuine positive emotion, great relationships with each other and specifically our clients. I found Lucinda Ellery here on Indeed and after researching what they did and how dedicated they are to helping people, I knew this was the place to be. After applying the interview process was calm, easy and I was able to be myself. I truly recommend Lucinda Ellery as a great place to work, in the short time I have been here I have already seen the benefits this company offers to their team and the progression available.

Productive & Fast Pace

day starts at 8.30am learnt how to work better as an individual and a group management was always there and very helpful coworkers are the best people ive ever met hardest part of the job is staying on your feet for 9 hours most enjoyable part is meeting new clients and hearing their experiences

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucinda Ellery Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2