Lucinda Ellery Consultancy

Lucinda Ellery Consultancy Management reviews

A catty/fake environment very reflective of high school right from management to lower level, promised training & advancement but I didn’t receive it with no reasons, felt singled out & told to sweep and get clients lunch more than others** that were at my level, of the ‘popular’ ones liked you then everyoneee would like you , i w
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
If you work too efficiently it will go against you
This job is a joke. They make you work too hard and it is not enough for the amount you get paid. The amount of rude and and child mind like employees there is disgraceful. They don’t care about your mental health or you they just want the work done.
Pros
Only the work of Lucinda
Cons
Very chaotic and not precise with expectations toward employees. Changing the idea of duty on daily basics. Poor management, very aggressive. They will tell the great fairy about rewarding job but it's far from what they represent. It's all about money not quality.
Pros
Non
Cons
Most of it
The salary doesn’t justify the stress of working there. Staff from top management level down are rude, fake and selective, and they talk down to you.
Cons
If you don’t make the top level happy you are on your own.
The only good thing Lucinda do is what they do for their clients. Other then that, the older employees intimidate the newer employees. Management are not helpful at all, they just chuck you in the deep end and expect you to know what to do. Working at Lucinda is literally like being back at secondary school as in the bitchiness and dirty looks, talking behind people’s backs. The managers do not care about your health, mental health or nothing. They just won’t your job to be done and I am talking from experience!!! I would 100% not recommend working here. Also, Lucinda herded is blind to see what her manger meant are actually like! Would not want to work in a place like it again!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Everything else!
Terrible place to work..... Pay Is a joke...... They will use you to Complete task that are not apart of your job description overall working there is terrible and THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY AND LYING TO CLIENTS FOR THEIR OWN GAIN....
Not giving the training promised. Mangers rude and not suportive. Do not speak to mangers in confidence they will not help you or be understanding. You are chucked in the deep end with no training or help and expected to no what to do strengtht away. The technions are rude and nasty to you for not being fast enough. Overall it's a horrible place to work and would highly not recommended.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Mangerment.
No two days are the same at Lucinda Ellery, although one thing is guaranteed every day, and that is FUN. I have only been working with Lucinda Ellery for a few weeks now although it feels like I have been here for a few years, thanks to the welcoming, charming team and management team. So far I have been able to understand how Lucinda Ellery runs, how our clients feel, and how happy our teams are to be working here. My role in HR allows me to work directly with the directors to ensure the teams are looked after in order to give the clients the best experience here, something that I have never been able to do before. Here there is a great atmosphere and genuine positive emotion, great relationships with each other and specifically our clients. I found Lucinda Ellery here on Indeed and after researching what they did and how dedicated they are to helping people, I knew this was the place to be. After applying the interview process was calm, easy and I was able to be myself. I truly recommend Lucinda Ellery as a great place to work, in the short time I have been here I have already seen the benefits this company offers to their team and the progression available.
day starts at 8.30am learnt how to work better as an individual and a group management was always there and very helpful coworkers are the best people ive ever met hardest part of the job is staying on your feet for 9 hours most enjoyable part is meeting new clients and hearing their experiences