M&BG Ltd

Working at M&BG Ltd: 5 M&BG Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Decent Place to work

Fast Passed type of place to work during the summer, lots of areas and aspects of the business to work in. Fairly decent kit. Expectations are high with the standard of work but if you put the effort in they do look after you.

Fast paced but rewarding!

I worked at M&BG for 5 years and although the work is faced paced and there are tough days, I received many benefits which working at the company. Managers are reasonable with their requests and you always get praise where it is due. All the equipment and PPE is supplied with adequate training and higher paid opportunities.

Decent Bunch- No issues

Management expect a lot but look after you . Wages are ok but could be better Gave me a day off when i had a few problems at home. Lads are up for laugh on the vans

Liars

Avoid this company, management is seriously poor, no proper tools, maps or any organisation at all , but somehow everything is your fault!!! False promises and scaremongering should be there slogan . Always after overtime, with the worst rate in the land .

Alrite

It’s an okay work place, many improvements could be made. Salary not sufficient. Was promised advancements which after years have not happened. Not much support for moving up in the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M&BG Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

M&BG Ltd Reviews by Location

• M&BG Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?