M&G plc

M&G plc Employee Reviews

Not many 1st line managers ,so this led them to think they knew it all, do what they want to people. Didnt treat everyone the same.If you didnt fit in with the people they wanted you are out .Not enough time given to learn .Dont give up your job to go there
Pros
Working from home, no commute
Cons
Team leaders thinking its their business, run it their way.no one to check on them .expected to learn quickly, alot of work expected of you for poor pay.no help at all .
Wasted 3 hours on poor software for recruitment that doesn't work well. Absolutely ridiculous. I have never come across a service worse than this.Thank you!
Collaboration & Team culture makes for an enjoyable workplace. Lots of support & encouragement. Great salary and benefits plus bonus and Share save Scheme
Pros
Bonus & Share Save Scheme + Private Medical Insurance
Cons
Not many
People are friendly but the managers are inexperience and doesn't have a clue of managing and developing employees. No system training or any sort of training are been provided for joiners. If you are new and struggling to keep up, then you are disposed of easily with some execuse.
Complex multi company structure with high level of security and staff vetting, good training and compliance structure, It now outsourced to Tata consulting so few opportunities for contracts.
Welcome to M&G Investments We are one of the UK’s largest and longest established investment houses, with more than 80 years’ experience. The value of investments will fluctuate, which will cause fund prices to fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount you invested.
M&G was a wonderful place to work. Open and collaborative working style. Enjoyed working there but is was challenging. Would recommend anyone working at M&G
Good place to work. Nice office setup and great flexibility. would definitely recommend for those looking to work in a company undergoing digital transformation
Pros
nice office
Having worked here for 30 years apart from my year break when I was made redundant, I have loved working at Prudential. It was such a good company to work for and everyone worked as a team and supported each other. I have learned so much from working at Prudential as I started off working in Banking and then went on to work in Accounts Payable. I enjoy being busy and we have always had to work to strict deadlines especially working in Accounts Payable. I think it is very important to work as a team and help each other out especially when you have to meet strict SLA's to meet.
Very much an upstairs downstairs culture. Management does not listen, nor pay attention to staff and their need to feel comfortable at work. Not great all together.
Great company and colleagues to work with. Very fast-paced and highly recommended. I happily return if offered to do so. The job required some travelling although I was homebased.
I was very excited when I got offered a role at M&G investments however its the worst job I have ever had in my life. Absolutely no Team work, micromanagement and bullying...Left within 4 months and it was such a relief to leave..
Pros
Nice Offices
Cons
Bullying, no team work
... just not there yet, The management and workplace culture are not fit for purpose. They do a job but that's all - need to do a significant piece of investment around how all employees need to behave . Too many people who have been with the company since the year dot who think the company owes them a living !! Really enjoyed working here - benefits package was decent, office and facilities are decent.
Working alongside a number of IT professionals, we collaboratively delivered all IT Services for various business units of M&G Prudential. I also worked alongside project and technical teams, whom I provided Data Centre Consultancy for any new installations or deployments within the DC demise.
Lead structured meetings and / or workshops with multiple business lines at all levels. The aim is to elicit the detailed current-state business architecture and views and guidance on how the future-state business architecture might look and develop the interim-state business architecture to help us get there. Generally management and staff are informative and helpful. The workplace culture is generally relaxed. The hardest part of the job is gathering the views of multiple individuals across multiple business lines, assimilating that information and fully understanding and documenting it to come up with a 'common agreement'. The most enjoyable part of the job is working on challenging assignments with teams and projects to deliver against business objectives and working with stakeholders to define scope and strategy, business users to define requirements and developers to build solutions that satisfy requirements.
Brilliant place to work. Shame my contract ended and were letting others go to☹️ New office just off Fenchurch Street is very modern. Encouraged Flexible working and work life balance.
It is a fantastic company. Everyone is very friendly and makes your experience as enjoyable as possible. It was an amazing experience. The hardest part of the job was trying to understand everything that I was taught as I learnt a lot of information in only 5 days.
I was made redundant from prudential in August, I spent 5 years at prudential and I absolutely loved it. Work was one of my happiest places to be and I was ever so sad to leave. The management there are outstanding and really care about their people. The workplace culture is like no where I’ve seen before, such a welcoming and team oriented place of work.
The offices were very aesthetic, teamwork was clearly very important and I felt as though I was a valued member of the team throughout my short work experience at M&G.
Download information from out reconciliation database to excel to view any new debit interest items that have been added. Investigate every item by using external databases and liaising internally to find out why errors occurred to cause overdrafts and then seek approval for payment. All has to be done in a timely manner MIS produced regularly.
Worked here for 7 years and it was a great company Lots of changes recently The pay is good They’re flexible with working locations depending on the needs of the role And a lot of opportunity
  1. Employee reviews