M8 Staffing

Working at M8 Staffing: 22 Reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews

Attentive to your needs

Good company to work, good work life balance, decent wages which were always correct and on time, they keep intouch through emails and phonecalls, would recommend 👍

Lgv 1 Driver

Good company to work for, anytime I spoke to them on the phone they were professional, wages were always correct and on time, good variety of work, shifts were good.I would recommend them.Harry

Insights into M8 Staffing

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great agency

great agency to work for, Good pay rates Always on going shifts Gave me plenty of work when needed Great communication with the team Never had a problem working for themRECOMMEND!

Stressful and management clueless

Typical day is leave home to pick up other workers in van even though I do not get paid for this then we are sent to various disgusting sites to clean with basic and cheap cleaning supplies.Overworked and no breaks then drop everyone off before I drive home.Agency do not reply to phone calls or emails so very unprofessional.

Pros

Good work mates

Cons

No breaks, cheap cleaning materials not fit for jobs, management lazy and dont answer phones.

Good Agency

Good agency,good rates You'll be working within a day or two of registering. Plenty of work available and paid on time every week.

Disorganised

I found M8 Staffing to be very unorganised. The staff did not seem to have any idea about what jobs had been posted and what job I was there to interview for.

Very helpful for finding people work

Personally I had a fantastic experience with M8 Staffing. I never had any problems with getting work that was suitable for my circumstances I.e location, time and means of travel.They were always very helpful when it came to offering work for the whole week. Even on bank holidays there was work on offer for anyone that wanted it. On the times when there was a dislike for the work environment that was available I.e shift times or just the general work itself, they were able to provide a different workplace more suitable almost immediately.I was with them for around 14 weeks and never had a single problem with getting paid or with a lack of work. As an agency I would highly recommend them for the work they do.

Pros

Always work available

Cons

Some early starts depending on what work is being looked for.

Excellent agency!!!

Great team the guys in M8 staffing were really helpful and offered work straight away.Have had no issues with jobs getting sent on time or early . Never been cancelled with out good notice before a shift .Paid on time and no issues. Keep in touch every week to see how I’m doing.In general a top agency to work for.Highly recommended

Regular work if you want it.

M8 were the first agency to help me back into driving when I had a driving conviction when others weren't interested. The guys will do there best to accommodate you're chosen shift pattern, But sometimes will try get you to cover shifts you don't want. On the whole a fairly decent agency to work for. Wages always on time. Unfortunately some of the class 1 contracts are below wage average .Think thats more client than m8.If you're stuck these guys will find you employment no problem. Would seek these guys out again if needed.

Pros

Monday to Friday if you can get it.

Cons

Some contracts low paid.

Fantastic agency

I have worked for m8 on two separate occasions when out of work , they kept me busy and where very helpful and the staff very friendly, would not hesitate to contact them again if I needed work again.

Pros

Good work life balance good work being offered

Warehouse operative

I worked for M8 Staffing for a few months and got plenty of work that suited me. I only left them because I moved away and could not commute to the warehouse that I had been working in but if I was to move back then they would be the first agency I would call as they were totally honest and professional with me from the beginning. I would totally recommend M8 Staffing as they are a great agency to work for and don't lie or give false promises or false hope like other agencies do. Keep up the good work guys!

Pros

Good pay, good hours, no lies or false promises

Cons

Productive and a great agency to work for

Highly recommend M8, great agency to work for they always have work available and are accommodating in regards to your availability. Great colleagues, management fine, busy but if you’re willing to work hard and not complain you will do good.

Good reliable employer

Joined planning for 3 weeks, ended up 7 months. Came as a newly qualified driver but was found work straight away and was kept in full time hours throughout with excellent back up from office.

Pros

Good communications

Cons

Early starts

Avoid at all costs

Very unprofessional company to work for. They lie and set untrue expectations to get you to accept the work. Then leave you doing work you were promised you wouldn't do. Very unprofessional on the phone. Impossible to deal with in a professional manner.

Pros

Cons

Lie to get you to take undesirable work

New players trying to change the game.

Had herd stories about this agency, not good. Decided to try them myself. I’d like to think of myself as a seasoned agency driver, being doing it on and off since the80s Went to work on petrol contract and found out they were paying nearly £4.50 an hour less than the preferred agency, doesn’t matter if it’s PAYE or Ltd the difference was shocking, but drivers did warn me they are the worst payers on the circuit. So they go in cheap and pay cheap, just what the drivers didn’t want

Pros

Lasted 4days

Cons

Money.

Good agency

Just passed my class 2 and was the 1st agency I went to fantastic from the start had work everyday and I’m now in a temp to perm job via m8 would highly recommend

Pros

Flexible with shifts

Highly recommended

Very helpful to me as I had not long passed my class 1 and found me work almost straight away. Would highly recommend this agency. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. Will actually try and find you work unlike other agencies who just want you on their books. Managed to get full time employment after working for one of their clients. Thanks

Adr class 1 driver

Excellent company to work with. Good management,nothing hid what they tell you is what you get.Wages always correct and on time.Highly recommend them definitely worth a call

Pros

Wages/transparent

Cons

Good

M8 are a great agency to work for been with them nearly 2 years and never had any issues, the guys on the phones are always professional wages are always spot on and the work they provide seems to be good , was the first agency I signed on with and I've never regretted it.

Pros

Shifts and weekly pay on time

Lied about work

Phone you and say client not needing you but can you goo work warehouse then someone else comes in to cover the cancelled shift. Tell you to start at 2200 when 0000. Basically if your running an agency for drivers at least have the licience with experience time off joke still phoned you at 0400 to work as for nightshirt and get dayshift.

Pros

Wages on time

Cons

Not giving you extra shifts

Very good agency to work for .

It is a very good and reliable agency to work for, they are as clear as you can get, so well trustworthy. There's a very good consistency in the way they treat you. Working for me staffing is a very secure career.

Pros

Money

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M8 Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement