M8 Staffing

M8 Staffing Job security & advancement reviews

I have worked for m8 on two separate occasions when out of work , they kept me busy and where very helpful and the staff very friendly, would not hesitate to contact them again if I needed work again.
Pros
Good work life balance good work being offered
Cons
I worked for M8 Staffing for a few months and got plenty of work that suited me. I only left them because I moved away and could not commute to the warehouse that I had been working in but if I was to move back then they would be the first agency I would call as they were totally honest and professional with me from the beginning. I would totally recommend M8 Staffing as they are a great agency to work for and don't lie or give false promises or false hope like other agencies do. Keep up the good work guys!
Pros
Good pay, good hours, no lies or false promises
Cons
Joined planning for 3 weeks, ended up 7 months. Came as a newly qualified driver but was found work straight away and was kept in full time hours throughout with excellent back up from office.
Pros
Good communications
Cons
Early starts
Had herd stories about this agency, not good. Decided to try them myself. I’d like to think of myself as a seasoned agency driver, being doing it on and off since the80s Went to work on petrol contract and found out they were paying nearly £4.50 an hour less than the preferred agency, doesn’t matter if it’s PAYE or Ltd the difference was shocking, but drivers did warn me they are the worst payers on the circuit. So they go in cheap and pay cheap, just what the drivers didn’t want
Pros
Lasted 4days
Cons
Money.
Just passed my class 2 and was the 1st agency I went to fantastic from the start had work everyday and I’m now in a temp to perm job via m8 would highly recommend
Pros
Flexible with shifts
Cons
Very helpful to me as I had not long passed my class 1 and found me work almost straight away. Would highly recommend this agency. All the staff are very helpful and friendly. Will actually try and find you work unlike other agencies who just want you on their books. Managed to get full time employment after working for one of their clients. Thanks
M8 are a great agency to work for been with them nearly 2 years and never had any issues, the guys on the phones are always professional wages are always spot on and the work they provide seems to be good , was the first agency I signed on with and I've never regretted it.
Pros
Shifts and weekly pay on time
Cons
Phone you and say client not needing you but can you goo work warehouse then someone else comes in to cover the cancelled shift. Tell you to start at 2200 when 0000. Basically if your running an agency for drivers at least have the licience with experience time off joke still phoned you at 0400 to work as for nightshirt and get dayshift.
Pros
Wages on time
Cons
Not giving you extra shifts
It is a very good and reliable agency to work for, they are as clear as you can get, so well trustworthy. There's a very good consistency in the way they treat you. Working for me staffing is a very secure career.
Pros
Money
Cons
Started to work in 11/2018 with M8 Staffing. Salary and Payslip on time. When took off days always were paid. Good communication, no delayed responses. It's a pleasure to work with this agency.
Pros
Always had a shift if needed somewhere else