M8 Staffing

M8 Staffing Management reviews

I worked for M8 Staffing for a few months and got plenty of work that suited me. I only left them because I moved away and could not commute to the warehouse that I had been working in but if I was to move back then they would be the first agency I would call as they were totally honest and professional with me from the beginning. I would totally recommend M8 Staffing as they are a great agency to work for and don't lie or give false promises or false hope like other agencies do. Keep up the good work guys!
Pros
Good pay, good hours, no lies or false promises
Cons
Highly recommend M8, great agency to work for they always have work available and are accommodating in regards to your availability. Great colleagues, management fine, busy but if you’re willing to work hard and not complain you will do good.
Very unprofessional company to work for. They lie and set untrue expectations to get you to accept the work. Then leave you doing work you were promised you wouldn't do. Very unprofessional on the phone. Impossible to deal with in a professional manner.
Pros
Cons
Lie to get you to take undesirable work
Excellent company to work with. Good management,nothing hid what they tell you is what you get.Wages always correct and on time.Highly recommend them definitely worth a call
Pros
Wages/transparent