Madigan Gill
Happiness score is 71 out of 100

Madigan Gill Employee Reviews

United Kingdom78 reviews

Great company to work for !

I’ve been with them for about 4 years until i had to move to Northampton but i have to say if i were to go back , this would be the company i would go to . They have 5* management , very professional and friendly, family like colleagues , they will find you a job almost instantly and give you a decent rate of pay and many opportunities if you stay with them long term .I had bad jobs and good jobs but they always made it right in the end and always compensate .I will give it a 4/5 just because on some jobs you dont earn enough to have enough time for your personal life and as a result you’ll have to work extra hours wich by the way are available. But decent pay compared to competition .

Pros

5 star management and good opportunities

Cons

Standard rates of pay

Apply if you're desperate

No progression. Use as a stepping stone for something better. The salary is not enough to live in London. If you're off sick for 1 day you could lose your job.

Insights into Madigan Gill

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and fun working

Not to much to say about this company...is a serios company paid on time ,flexible hours ,verry helpfull team😊I done before different jobs with madigan starting from cleaning jobs to Security jobsI just changed the department I m happy at the moment😁

Great family run business. Love working here and would recommend to anyone!

Great family run business. Love working here and would recommend to anyone!- Friendly working environment- Great central offices- Lots of benefits

One of the best agency in London

Good hours and wage, management take care of their employee. One of the best agency for the construction and security jobs. Highly recommended especially for Londoners.

Pros

Good hours

Good Honest Work

If your a good honest worker these guys will do you ok..management was top! pay was hassle free and on time!!! don’t believe the lies about MG on here

Pros

payed on time good rates

Cons

zero if yr a good worker

Productive and great place

Professional, trustworthy. Responsibility. I recommend to work with MadiganGill i work there security door supervisor and the staff are very good always helping for any issues.

Cons

Good payment

one of the worst agency around

you’re not apreciated as a worker nor a human being,the management is a joke most of them have no clue what they’re talking about and expect you to do everything with out asking any questions

Cons

long hours, small wages

Good people

Nice jobs.I could take off when nedded.Long therm jobs.Weekend work sometimes.The facilities were in good condition with smoking area and everything ...

Questionable

No maternity/sick pay. Lack of organisation, don’t know their a** from their faces. Some of the actual employees you meet on site are sweet as though.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, travel, no maternity or sick pay

Productive and fun workplace

Enjoying working with them. Good attitude, professional, strict and friendly atmosphere. Really appreciate they're helpful. Hope to work for a long time. Correct payment.

liers

Dont work with them they will give you shi**y job for not more than 65 pounds per day and when they send you somewhere they will send you with romanian guy and the romanian guy is gonna take 120 per day for the same job witch is labouring... f**k this lying c***s and if you struggle for job they wont find you something they will lying at you that they dont have nothing at the moment.

amazing

short time but very nice, the job structure is very comprehensive. we were looked after and equality was a key on site. i would work with MG again if i can

Avoid

My experience was terrible no communication and they will put the phone down on you when you ask them questions,also there payroll company navigate are even worse they no nothing of employment laws!!!!! BEWARE!

Avoid this agency

They will tell you always this job is a long term then u go and find out that the job it’s for a week , the worst it’s umbrella payment that’s a proper rip off they deduct like %30 of the total wage each week which is so high avoid it please

Worst ever agency

I have never come across a more incompetent construction outfit. How Madigan Gill win contracts with developers amazes me. Their so called middle management is an absolute circus. I got messed around from day 1, sent to a site for traffic marshalling, then told numbers are not needed bearing in mind I have 10 years experience, then told again to go back to same site. AVOOD people stay away

productive and not funny place

They are a quite fair agency. However, they do not provide a long time job, their management level is poor, or bad intentional, or they lack in knowledge.

stressfull but rewarding

would work for them again. great management team and a good chance to climb the ladder. every day was a challange and a struggle to employ GOOD labour. if you work hard and turn up every day you should enjoy it.

Pros

good pay

Cons

Great company to work for

I worked for MadiganGill for 2 years. I couldn't speak highly enough of this family run business. I miss them all so much and they treat their staff and contractors with respect and reward loyalty. A MASSIVE thank you to all the staff and directors there, as you made my two years working there some of my best working years I have had.

Still hopping to have full time job from then

I have been working for them from 19/08/19 end up 08/10/19. I was called again work for few weeks and do appreciated the time i work for them, i enjoy working for them because they treat everyone's if their worker as equals, that gives me the enthusiasm to work for them

Biggest scammers in this agency.

100 percent thief’s are working here.. I had a very bad experience with them Please avoid them. Their theif-roll is charging £20 per week. Run run run

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madigan Gill. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Madigan Gill with

• Madigan Gill
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?