Magnus Search Ltd

Magnus Search Ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom10 reviews

Great company to work for, friendly staff that will get you into work.

Would recommend this company to anyone that's looking for work fast. I applied for a role with them and got a call 5 minutes later and having the interview there and then. Such a friendly and professional agency that will help you find what your looking for.

Good atmosphere and good people

Very fun place to work in. Team is young and energetic. Management are supportive and helpful. Generally very pleasant experience. Would recommend working with them.

Pros

Young team, coffee

Insights into Magnus Search Ltd

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Super fun place to work

Love the culture, fast-paced and never a dull day. Not for everyone but for those it suits you will progress and learn so much. There's a pool table and wii so can never complain during breaks plus we do Magnus Olympics each month

Pros

Games, activities and inclusive

Cons

Very fast paced

Productive office but still fun

Opportunities available to everyone to succeed, still fun and never a dull day. Very productive office, constant buzz with high inflow of work. Managed excellently by an experienced manager.

Fast Paced and Competitive

Magnus Search is by far the best place I have worked. They are professional, hard working and they offer great quarterly incentives. You are constantly supported in your work with great opportunities to progress. The friendly atmosphere allows great communication between employees.

Pros

Great opportunities

Great agency to deal with

Credit to Magnus it was a very quick and easy process to find employment, pay always on time and any issues dealt with swiftly. Would recommend to any drivers looking for work.

Its okay

I worked here for a year and during my time in the bar area was fun and no 2 days were the same but then I moved to kitchen and the km has a god complex the GM was a similar mentality of I've done this for years so I'm better than everyone and you will do it my way or get lost effectively.

Official response from Magnus Search Ltd

4 October 2022
I believe this comment to be for the wrong company, we don't have a bar. We are a recruitment agency.

Good culture and great work, started with them in 2017 and have enjoyed every day since. Forward thinking company with great career prospects. I would recommend to anyone.

Productive and fun place

one of the best companies i have worked for so far. The work culture was amazing.Management team motivated me to progress within the company. hard-working team, and Fridays were amazing

Pros

free gym

Never recommend this company

I wouldn't reccomend magnus they outsource their payroll which I have to pay £15 for the privilege of having it paid into my bank plus another £70/90 a week employment cost that was never discussed told me I was on £16 an hour which I'm not because of costs over all a shambles company wouldn't reccomend 1

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnus Search Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Magnus Search Ltd with

Learn about Magnus Search Ltd in popular locations

• Magnus Search Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?